𝟏𝟖. 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒!

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 -𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐧

Aurora Watson has been known to talk to more than one man at a time. She had a long time boy friend, Harry Styles, who is known for performing in band, one direction.
Her best friend, Ben Barnes, posted a photo of her and Harry Styles back when her and Tom were dating getting close. IS she really leading on all these men? Chris Evans has shown interest in Aurora before, sending flirty comments under her instagram posts. Daniel Radcliff has also been seen commenting under ben's post saying Aurora was 'cute and small'. IS she leading him on too?

She has been seen alot with Ben Barnes but from her comments, it sounds like she is leading on Chris Evans aswell! Do you support Aurora Watson?

Anne Hathaway starred in a movie with Aurora Watson, which created a strong bond between them, even making Aurora the godmother of one of her children. Anne Hathaway, has been seen showing support to her child's godmother, saying "Aurora is allowed to do what she pleases, it's not any of your businesses and what she does in her private life is meant to kept private.'
This seems to be the end of the tea for now, do you agree with miss Hathaway? Or do you believe that as a celebrity, Aurora has a role to play in society and to be a good role model?

Have a chat in the comments below!

View all 1,389 comments

User1 This is not any of our business! This is her private life, go away enews!
>User2 I agree, this is her private time, i don't think that any type of news source should butt in like that.

User3 She's a whore for leading on all these men.
>User4 Ur a 55 year old white, straight, male. Why r u interested in a 30yr old woman's private life?
>>User1 sounds sus to me

User5 LEAVE THE POOR WOMAN ALONE

rorywatson Go suck ur mum
>User1 PERIODT BOO
>>User4 YESSSSS GO OFF ON THEM

harrystyles She's not leading on half of these men in this article. I would appreciate if you could delete this.
>benbarnes Exactly, this is none of anyone's business, please leave her alone.
>>rorywatson Thanks guys <3