𝟑𝟒. 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒!

#𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆? -𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰

Today we were given 2 photos of Aurora Watson (Sister of Emma Watson) and Chris Evans on what seems to be a date? Both of their captions seem to be sweet and kind with a joking manner behind them. A few people have told our sources that they have seen the two of them hold hands as they walked around the captial of England, London.

"I saw them hold hands as they went into different stores. I did ask for a photo and they were kind enough to put stuff on pause to take a photo and even chat with me. I'm super glad I was able to meet them and they're so exceptionally sweet! I think I did see Anthony Mackie and Ophelia Karl stalking them from behind. I think they were spying on the pair."

Other sources have claimed that they believe that they are only friends despite one of Aurora's friend's instagram caption which insinuated the thought of Aurora going on a date that night. Aurora is known to play around with perople's feelings after she ended her relationship with Harry Styles (see page 47 for more about their relationship).

The both of them have been single for an amount of time and they seem to be genuinely interested with eachother and we here at E!news hope that they have a healthy and good relationship ahead!

Do YOU support #AURIS?

Look here for more Articles:

. Harry Styles and Aurora Watson (Page 47)

. Harry Potter cursed child play! (Page 32)

. Jk Rowling under fire! (Page 57)

Comments were disabled!