step by step you get near to death

Dabi Pov :
So here's the plan .
How do you find a hero?
The answer is you don't find them they would come for you the only thing you need to do is to act a little suspicious.
Well I don't really need to act I just have to show up and be me. Don't know about you but for me seeing a toast human is suspicious.
So here's the cafe that heroes gather together.
I can hear people whispering about my appearance some with pity and some with disgust and fear so that gather heroes attention toward me.
The first step is done now I have to make sure they just don't shrug it off .
Uh being a villain isn't that much cool sometimes you have to do embarrassing things wich right now I don't want to remember.
Dabi:who dare you call a freak .do you know who I am ? I suggest you don't mess with me or maybe your mama didn't tell you to don't speak with strangers. Do you want me to turn you to ashes?
I really wasn't shouting at a specific person but from the face the guy behind me is making I guess he actually call me a freak. I'm already tired just wanna go back to my apartment and get under my blanket.
That guy's friends: we really didn't mean to insult you sorry my friend is just at a not good state now we would take our leave
Dabi:you better do.
This guy isn't as dumb as his friends why do always people put themselves in trouble when they can't handle it.
Huh so the heroes fell for the trap.
I start making my way through the crowd knowing the tree hero is stalking me.
I managed to go to some abandoned area. The second step is done.
Now I'm sure he told his hero friends about following me since they see my face if I kill him right now my identity would be discovered.
I keep walking till I see the dilapidated house I don't think this could be called
a house anymore. Some parts where tinsmith and the first idea wich comes to your mind when you see it was : how long it takes to fall apart.

I was holding my laughter

I was holding my laughter. really how did this guy manage to get his hero licenses un like the city in this area is pretty hard to hide. He was camouflaging with some leaves I bet if I asked a kid to hide they would come up with something more creative such a shame.aren't they suppose to know camouflage techniques.
I went inside the house and take off my jacket. And lay on the ground it wasn't really comfortable but a day this place was my shield from cold of the winter and rains of fall. I even had a dog he was homeless just like me. Sometimes I couldn't tolerate the cold anymore so I would start crying like the crybaby I was. Begging the god that a hero would arrive but no one ever come. I'm not camplaining I deserve it why was I so dependent on that damn heroes why did I believe in them they were just like others slaves of fame and wealth and beggers of attention. Soon I lost my theith I was dying of hunger I was thirsty , tired of running for a little hope and always coming back empty handed. I was tired of getting treated like a dirt begging the stranger's for love , family, mercy and even pity.
It really hurts when other rich children's decided that I was a good punching bag so they could release they anger on me. The bruises the wounds their words I remember all of them and I swear a day I would come back so stronger and this time they were the ones who would beg for mercy.
I lose my sanity. Remembering all those memories make me go crazy and right now I was no longer thinking about plan or the s.s.v f*u*ckers only one word was ranging in my head revenge.
I can hear their voices calling me worthless better of dead and this feels really familiar but now I just want to stop the sounds.
Uhm (coughing) sensitive ones sadly we have to separate here see this 👇
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Scape the chapter until you see this fire line again then continue reading that is a safe place. 😙
Now the next groups guys i really don't know even if you find this cruel cause I like cruel things so please make sure if you can tolerate the scenses if not skip till you see the fire line and don't worry I'm not going to expose any secrets about past just killing the tree man with heatred.💛😙