❤black ❤🐕🖤

Hey sinners 👋
So from now on the real story is going to begin.

Dabi Pov:
Dabi:come on man I know you're hiding in there. why not show your not pretty face to me.
Silence.
Hum the stubborn type.
Dabi:now I really feel sad. I know I have change a bit but I'm sure you still can remember me.
This is taking more time than it should.
Dabi: you know this is not a good way to greet an old friend of yours.
How about you show up and we have tea or maybe review some old memories. Huh you agree?
I throw the table at the wall. Of course it breaks to pieces were you expecting something else.
Dabi:no need to be shy. How about I start telling some memories we had together and change the atmosphere.it's getting pretty awkward.
I set the bedroom on fire so he is not hiding here. Soon or late I will find him. How many rooms left? Ow only two.
Dabi: you remember when we were younger you always had a perfect quirk. What was it? Oh I remember you called it panic room. Pretty cool.
I set the second room on fire as well. only one left . I better take my time.
I continued as I started watching the blue flames spreading.so beautiful.
Dabi:you always liked to experiment it on me. Was it fun watching my misery ? Did you enjoy me begging you to stop it? My dear friend weren't you aware that a day karma would come for you. You can't imagine how much I'm enjoying this hide and seek game of us .but I have other meetings to attend too.
I start walking to the last room.
Dabi:knock knockAnybody in there.Sorry I'm coming in.
I have a lunatic smirk on my face as I walk toward the bathroom.
Dabi:are you here? Now I'm beginning to feel bored.
I heard footsteps from behind my back. Finally the rat comes out.
I turn my back.
Dabi:look who is here. Long time no see.
I grab his hand in the air. So stupid he really thought he could win. I have face all my fears before your quirk isn't working on me anymore
Dabi:I can't believe you wanted to stab me with that knife in your hand.
I wiped my imaginary tears. My hands were heating . Let's see how much more your skin can tolerate the heat until it burns.
Tom:t-tou....
I give him a threatening look.
Dabi:it's dabi for you.
Tom:o-okay. D-dabi listen back then I was a kid and I thought if I bully you I would be safe myself. I was scared and I knew maybe it's late but I'm sorry, I really am. in past fear took over me but now I promise I will make it up for you.
Dabi:yeah you're right. I guess I was just too obsessed with my past.
Tom:you really mean it?
Idiot.
Dabi:ofcourse. but I have to ask something before I forgive you.
You said you will make it up for me do you really mean it?
Tom:yes. And I swear I will do anything. Just please forgive me.
Wrong move .never give promises if you're not sure if you can keep them.
Dabi:so there is this one favour I have to ask you. Can you erase all the memories I have from those several bullyings.
Tom:n-no I can't. P-please ask me something else.  I can support you financially.
Dabi:that's nice but I don't need your money. How about you numb all the pain I suffered?
Tom:dabi I thought you said you will forgive me .you know I can't do none of this requests.
Heheheh
Another wrong move. Never shout at someone who your life is in their hands.
Dabi: I enjoy your company but there are other friends I have to pay them a visit. So as a good bye to an old friend please look at my eyes and remember to never forget them.
I want to see all his suffering. He look at my eyes and with that the blue ocean was the Last thing he sees in his life.
I leave the house wich now is covered in dancing flames.
One down a list left.