Chapter 6 - The Shopping Trip

Drew POV: I sat in one of the stalls and just stared, a million thoughts racing through my head when suddenly I heard someone sigh.

"Where do you think Drew could be?? He's been gone for the entire lunch!" one of them said, it was Liam.

"Let's just go back to lunch, I just want more lettuce!!"

"Okay then, baby. Let's go, I'm sure Drew's alright," Liam said, teasing him a bit when he said 'baby'.

"Don't call me that in public!" Henry mumbled, not annoyed, but most likely just trying to hide it.

"Ok then, lettuce," Liam continued to tease him.

"You're a tomato then," Henry laughed back.

So they were dating! I had a hunch they were for a while now, but I never confronted them. I heard them walk out of the washroom and I left a bit later too.

"Drew!"

I looked over and saw Jake's crush.

"Oh, hey Daisy!" I mumbled.

"Why were you crying earlier? D-do you want to talk about it?" she asked me, quietly.

"Er.. No, not really. I should get going, uh, thanks anyways, though."

I walked away and I noticed the slightly concerned look on her face, but no matter what I did I couldn't get Jake off my mind..

Jake POV: I had finally arrived back at my house, and I went back over to my room and started writing, we did need a song for the band competition, and I wanted to get it done.. But for some reason, all that filled my mind was Drew.. I eventually stopped trying to write a love song and started writing about Drew instead..

The lyrics were complete now, and it was almost exactly how I felt about Drew. I still wasn't sure it was the right decision to leave him.. but I hoped I'd be doing better. Then again, what about that time when he liked music?- I tried to block him out of my mind and went to bed, but I couldn't stop thinking about him... Was it really the right decision to leave? Or was he forced to be a douchebag to the club..?

Drew POV: A new day, not like it was different from any of the other weekends Zoey and Lia wanted to go shopping. They had heard a new shop or whatever was opening, and wanted to go buy everything they liked from it. I spotted Zoey and Lia walking into the mall chatting, and when Zoey saw me she skipped over, Lia following not too far behind.

"Hi, Drewiebear!" she grasped onto me and I smirked, trying to hide how much I hated her.

"Hey, babe, excited to go shopping?" I asked her, knowing the answer already.

"Always," she giggled, but I could see her face stiffen slightly.

"Can you pay for Lia too?? Please~?" she practically begged me, using a puppy dog face. Sure, it was cute.. But it got annoying the 600th time she used it.

"Sure, now let's go. Which store first, babe?"

We walked out of one of the new, expensive stores with multiple bags of clothes, makeup, and whatever other crap she had asked me for. I heard the faint slurp of Zoey's Boba. The mall chattered with noise around us, people seemed to be everywhere which gave me a massive headache.

"Thanks, Drewie! Love you~" my girlfriend chirped as I placed a kiss on her forehead.

I decided I'd hang out in the mall for a bit longer, just in case Jake was there or something. I went over to a nearby coffee shop and sat down.

Zoey POV: Me and Lia walked away from Drew, no way in hell were we leaving. I put the things Drew bought me in my daddy's car and went back in to find my sugar daddy. We went to a bunch of different shops, and me and Lia got a bunch out new outfits, hair pieces, and whatever we wanted before Lia spotted him.

"Zo, look it's Jake!- Hanging out with the music nerds.."

I glance over, surely enough Jake, the devil, a couple of the other music nerds, and a few other people. I sigh, then roll my eyes.

"Who's Jake?-" my sugar daddy asked.

"My boyfriend!" Lia lied.

"Lia, he doesn't like you! Let's just go, Jake could tell Drew at any time about-"

"Who's Drew?!"

"Listen, just friends, okay?! Stop being so nosy!" I spat at him, getting annoyed, "Lia, we should get going now."

She nodded, I quickly kissed my sugar daddy then me and Lia ran off. We dropped the bags off at the car and I could tell she was exhausted.

"Ugh, Zoey how many more sugar daddies do you have??" Lia complained.

"Only one, that Richard guy that just got us this crap, and Drew. I've told you this," I explain to her for what feels like the billionth time, but laugh a bit.

"Wanna cheat on him with someone else?" she asked me.

Wait- Was she-

"Like... Us?" she muttered, clearly blushing.

I push her against the car and kiss her lips.

"Does that answer your question?"

IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO GET OUT!!! AHHHHHHH 😭😭😭
I've been focusing a lot more on edits and different fanfics recently, and I never got time to work on this one. I'm so sorry!!! Anywaysssss I'll try to post more often again, I feel so guilty for waiting this long to finish the freakin chapter. Heh, bye yall!! Hope you enjoyed -w-