Chapter 9 - The Easiest Choice

Jake POV: "Can we talk by ourselves?" Drew whispered to me.

"Sure," I responded.

Drew went over to Liam and Henry for a second while I went over to Milly.

"I'm gonna be talking to Drew in private. I'll tell you if they hurt me or whatever, but you know you still can't attack them," I told her, even though we both already knew.

"Yeah, yeah, I know."

"I'm going to be heading home after this, so cya!" I told her, walking away.

"Bye, Jake!"

Drew POV: "So, I, uhm," I stutter, my voice cracking a bit.

Me and Jake had ended up leaving the others alone, I wasn't really paying attention to what they were doing since we had gone a bit far away.

"Err.. I'm sorry about your breakup, Zoey's honestly a-"

"Doyouwannabefriendsagain?!" I quickly spit out, my words practically combined.

"Uh- What? It's literally been like four days and your already missing your Jakey?"

I can tell I got a bit flustered at his comment, I roll my eyes and sigh. I don't understand how Jake flirts with everyone, even people he probably hates.

"Yeah, I know its been four days, I just," I hesitate for a moment, but I carry on, "...was wrong."

"You're sure right about that," Jake replies, a bit more serious then before but still seeming to be joking a bit.

"Yeah, I guess I'm just here to apologize about teasing you. I know you won't forgive me-" I quickly realized how manipulative that sounded, even though I was trying not to be, "I guess I'll just leave the question up to you."

We stare at each other for a couple awkward seconds.

"Only if you stop picking on people, and that rule counts for Liam and Henry too,"

How hard could that be? I was just glad me and him were gonna be friends again. Hopefully Henry and Liam would agree to this too..

"Do you want to go ask them about it?"

"Er, sure."

"Yeah, no thanks. I'll decline this for all 3 of us."

Me and Jake had walked back over to Henry and Liam, what the heck were they saying?!

"The kids we pick on are freaks, that's why we all did it in the first place. You both have to agree with us, you did it because of that too!" Liam continued.

I felt my fists tightening.

Jake quickly interrupted, "You can go with them or me, Drew. It's your choice."

"C'mon, Drew. It's an easy decision! Your friends, or the freak," Henry and Liam laughed.

"Let's go then, Jake," I decided in a quick second, it wasn't that hard of a choice. My crush, or 2 weirdos.

There's too much school and too little motivation in my life- Ya anyways sorry this took a month to get out, also I'd just like to thank everyone who has been enjoying this fanfic! If I wasn't for yalls kind comments and stuff I'd never have any motivation to do this at all! Tysm! I'll try and not take a month long to get out another chapter again, hopefully since online started again I can work on fanfics more often.