valkyrae | five

IMAGINE THIS: the first time you meet

   AFTER MONTHS OF TALKING ONLINE, you finally could meet up with the person you have been talking with way past the curfew that you marked for yourself.

   you knew all about rae, the streaming part wasn't a surprise when she told you because you already know but you didn't stay because she was a streamer and all, you stay because of her and who she was. the sweet and shy rae with the fluffy dog who might have been twenty-nine but still behaved like she was eighteen and not the mature kind sometimes.

   rae and you were talking, quite a lot every day and she suggested that the two of you meet somewhere in the close future. you weren't stupid, you said yes right away and scheduled a day where she was free from streaming duty.

   you got off the plane, wandering around the airport a little before heading to grab your luggage and look for the brunette in the sea of people in the airport. there were so many people that even with your glasses on you couldn't make out anyone that looked somewhat like rae until you saw her step through the glass windows, whipping her head around.

   "chel!" you yelled and took off towards the brunette. you yelled her nickname once again as you were getting closer to her.

   "y/n/n!" she opened her arms as you charged towards her.

   when you arrived in front of her you didn't go for the hug she was offering immediately, instead, you dropped your bags and put your hands on her cheeks, pulling her into a sweet kiss. she didn't kiss back right away which got you worried and wanting to pull away to say sorry but soon forget about it when she wrapped her arms around your waist, kissing your back.

   "hi love." she whispered after pulling away, resting her forehead on yours.

   "hey darling." you grinned, biting down on your lip before pulling her in for another kiss shorter than the one before. it was more like a peck than a kiss but whatever, it was melting your heart that you were finally in the arms of the woman you adored so much.

now go, you're single.

notes
a short one, I don't want this to be the
one-shot for 'how you met' that will be
longer and placed in different time
this one is for science.

hope you liked it! ;)