Chapter -6 (Part 1)

Mainu Tu leja kithe dur!!!

Babaji se baat krte krte Sana so gayi.... Isi hope mein k uski life bhi normal ladkiyo k jaise ho jaayege... But she was unaware of the fact that she is not a normal girl.... Her beauty her nature... Makes her different from normal girls....

Okay so Sana saw a dream...
Actually a nightmare she was sweating badly ....itni ghabra gayi thi ke time tak nai dekha and she just went out of her room in the balcony....and the person which she saw....she started crying loudly she started screaming ....she saw that Ashish Bhardwaj was standing in front of her...she was very scared she tried to run fast and was about to shut the door but her bad luck he caught her wrist and pushed her inside the room holding her wrist and said, "itni bhi kya jaldi hai ? apne us Oberoi ke pass jaana hai ya kuchh aur socha hai Saanu…. Mein bata raha hu usse dur raho aur use apne qarib math aane dena tum sirf aur sirf meri ho and I really don’t like to repeat..... Hope you are clear Saanu....warna you know very well main kya kya kar sakta hu..." With that.. He left her wrist and walked back towards the balcony...

Sana  was crying badly... She sat on the floor holding her wrist and goes in her thoughts.....

Flashback..... 4 years ago.... In Saharanpur... (U.P.)

Sana was in class 10...she was a bright student... She was very ambitious and hard working.. Ghar mein sabki jaan thi woh... Apne Yash Veerji ki laado... Air yaha tk k apne neighbours ki bhi... (Guys Sana k neighbour Swati di ki family hai..bachpan se woh unhi k saath rahi)  She was the Apple of everyone's eye Specially of all the children as she was the youngest and very sensitive.... Swati Di k brother And Sister bhi usse bht pyaar krte the bilkul Swati di jaise.... (So guys abhi luch new characters add krne ja rhi hu.....)

YV:- Yash veerji (SD's brother)
ND:- Nonu di (SD's sister)
Ma(Sd's mother)
Papa(SD's father)
AB(Ashish Bhardwaj friend of Yash veerji)
MB(Mr.Bhardwaj father of Ashish)

(Baaki Sana ki family ka intro phle hi de chuki hu... You can check in starting)

*Sana ke neighbours swati di ki family h... AB k dad ka transfer abhi hua h UP as he's a policeman so they bought a house in the same locality as AB asked his father cos Yash has become his very good friend in very less time AB ki mom nai h... He's the only son... Bigadi hui aulad... Bt kisi ko nai pta about this side of Ashish.... (Hope characters are clear to u all now. )

So Sana was in her 10 standard... When she met AB... He being friend of her Yash veerji was at their home when Sana entered in her school uniform giggling with Nonu di....

YV:- Arre kya hua kyu itni zor se hass rhi hai laaado... Tum dono phr kuch gadbad kr ke aaye ho...?
Sana and ND:- Nai bhai aapko q lgta hai k hum kuch gadbad hi krte hain hmesha?
In the meanwhile Sana again started laughing and Nd just ask her to 🤫 by her gesture which didn't went unnoticed by her veerji... He asked ND to bring water for his friend and gestures Sana to spill the beans...
Sana being naive n kiddo... She said
Veer ji assi dono jidhr badminton khede hain na... Utthe kisi ne awdi Pulsar park krti... Assi koshish kitti unhanu labn di... Pr ....
YV:- Pr kya... Aur kaunsi Pulsar....
Aur kya kiya tumne phr...
Sana:-...Hawa nikaal di🤷‍♀️
(As if kuch glt nai kiya..)
YV:- Shit Ashish bro... Teri bhi toh Pulsar hi hai na.... Shit.. With this Ashish turned and saw Sana... And he was just staring Sana...(not in a good way)

Sana was on the verge of crying when she realised her mistake when ND came and said...
ND:- Kya hua bhai... Aise kyun dekh rhe ho... While serving water to AB.. And ye aapke frnd hain..?

YV:- Ha and Pulsar isi ki(cut off by ND)

ND:- BHAI... Hmne dhoondhne ki try kri... Bt nai mila owner.. Toh nikaali hwa... Aage ki maine peeche ki sanu ne... And aapko pta h... Sheeshe pr likh bhi diya.... No parking pe park krne ki saza🤭

YV:- Nonu 😠 chup chap kdi rho....
Woh bike mere friend Ashish ki hai... And woh yehi hAshish Bhardwaj
.....

Part finished....

Hey my lovely readers.... I know galat jgaah chhoda.. But jldi ek aur update dungi... Within 3-4 days...
Toh btao kaise ho aap sab.... I know maine bht din baad update diya... Bt kuch problem aagyi thi... Bt ab regular updates dene ka try krungi... Till then Bbyeee and tc of yourselves!!!

N pls vote and comment... Pls❤❤

Love
Saanjh 🦋🦋

Ishq Hai Tumse (On Hold) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें