CHAPTER:- 12(Part 1)

Aankh aisi mili... Unki aankh se... !!!

Sid reached her college, he was surprised to see her as she was not alone today and that too she was talking to a guy.  Sid was jealous, the way she was talking to that guy.. She was smiling while talking to him... His possessiveness was over his mind he was not liking her talking to any guy... It's not like he doesn't trust her but it was his insecurity which was Overruling his logical mind.... He just went close to her.. And hold her wrist and took her with him...

Sana's POV

I was talking to Ankit, he was just asking for my help in notes.. I told him tomorrow I'll share my notes with him as I was not carrying my notes copy today.. But Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my wrist.. I was shocked to see Sid so close to me and that too holding my wrist.. I have never expected this.. But to my shock I myself don't know why I didn't rebel... I just walked with him... I could sense he's upset... But when I saw his eyes... I was scared... Like real scared... I have never seen him like this... His eyes were same as it was on the day when he fought with that guy. But where he is taking me... Till the time I could act anything.. He opened his car's door and ask me to sit on passenger seat... I was about to say something.. When he clenched his jaw and said.. Pls sit... I don't want to create any scene.... Like seriously.. He dragged me with him... Whole college was looking at us.. And he is saying he doesn't want to create any scene... Like seriously... I was too tired to deal with this new drama.. So I just sat quietly after giving him a glare... I found him chuckling looking at me... What the hell I was angry and he is taking it so lightly and wait a minute... Why is he here and where the hell he's taking me... Till the time I could ask him any thing... He was on the driver's seat and started the engine...

Pov ends....

Sid's POV...

I know I was angry .. But how can I be angry on my jaane... I just went close to her and God knows what happened to me.. I was feeling like I should hide her from the world.. Suddenly all that msg filth came to my mind.. I just hold her hand...yess.. U heard it right.. It's first time I touched her.. I hold her wrist... And just took her to my car.. And to my surprise she didn't even argue.. She was just walking with me.. Ok.. I agree I almost pull her with me.. But when I realised.. It's her.. My anger calmed... When I touched her... It calmed my anger... And the way she looked at me... Actually that was glaring from her side.. But she was looking so cute that I chuckled looking at her.. But I guess she was annoyed now.. And then the reality hit me... What I've done... If she will ask me why I dragged her with me  kya bolunga.... Phas gya beta Siddharth... 🤦‍♂️...

Drive was not that smooth.. She was staring my face as if seeking answers for her unasked questions...

POV ends..

Finally Sid stopped the car and looked at Sana...

Sid:- Jaane I know main bht handsome hu.. But mujhe aise dekhti rhogi toh I can't drive...

Sana give him seriously🙁 wala look.. Then she asked... What is this..?

Sid understood what she was asking, but he act innocently...

Sid:- Kya jaane... Ye car hai.. Ye tum ho aur ye main hu... Ohhh haa aur hum sadak ke kinaare ruke hai...

Sana rolled her eyes, she was a bit pissed now... She said... Mr Oberoi.. Will you pls like to enhance my knowledge... Why the hell you did this... ?

Sid:-:Did what Jaane...? Maine kaha kuch kiya.. Abhi tak...?

Sana:- That was it...indirectly Sid made a, blunder.. Sana took that in the way she was receiving msgs... She was so scared.. Her eyes welled up... :- Whhatttt do you mmmeann... Kya karna chahte ho mere saath... Kyun laaye ho mujhhe.. Yaha aise...?

Sid understood her dellima.. :- Shh 🤫 relax baba... Tum galt samajh rahi ho.. Pls chup chup(he tried to take her hand in hand but she was so scared that she pulled her hand back) ... Ok ok.. Main nahi haath lga rha hu... Pls babu.. Rona band krdo yaar... I can't see you crying... Pls... I really didn't mean in that way...

But Sana was in totally different zone she was in her thoughts what she did shook Sid beyond his imagination... She was pleading him.. Joining her hands pls pls meko jaane do... Main haath jodti hu pls mujhe jaane do....

Sid was staring her... He just kept his hand on her head and said... Shh shh baby pls relax... Koi kuch nai kr rha hai tumhe... Main hoon... Tumhe koi kuch nai kr paayega... Bharosa kro mujhe pr jaane... Kuch nai hoga... Relax....

After sometime Sana was calmed... Her breathing became normal... She looked at Sid... He was staring her with all love in his eyes.. Sana felt sukoon after looking in his eyes but then her thoughts were broken by her phone's sound.. That was unknown number.. She picked it up.... And that's it.... After receiving call she was shivering.. Sid tried to calm her.. But she just jerk his hand and said rudely... Mujhe abhi ghar jaana hai... Door hatiye mujhse... Aakhri baar bol rhi hu... Mere kareeb aane ki koshish mat karna....with that she came out of the car and ran towards auto which was on the different side of road... And here Sid was sitting just stunned digesting the whole scenario...

Hey lovely readers...I know... Bht wait krwaya hai... Sorry guys... I'm very much occupied now a days... Still trying to give update atleast vote guys... It really takes lot of effort of writer to write... I can only request .. Baaki choice is urs... N thanku so much who vote n comment on the updates... U guys are luv.... Sorry I know chotu update hai.. But I prefer chotu update rather not giving ant update... But I promise the moment I'll get some free time... I'll surely give a big update.. Till then byee n take care guys..

Luv
Your Writer💫✨💫

Ishq Hai Tumse (On Hold) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें