CHAPTER 13(PART 1)

Rehna hai tere dil mein!!!!!

Sid:- Shhh jaane rona nai bachcha.... Main hoon na. I'll take care of it 🤫shh bas.... Listening his words Sana cried loudly... Unknowingly hugging him... She was so broken... Sid also wanted to reciprocate the hug but the very moment when he was about to hug her Sana pulled herself back... As she realised their position... She said sorry to him and excused herself from him and moved out of the room, leaving Sid in that zone.. He wasn't thinking about any special Moment because he was aware of Sana's condition, he was just concerned for her health, the way she's hiding things from family.. She was in need of this out burst else it could really affect her mental health and that can even result in Panic attacks. He was just worried for her, not for those stalkers as he knew he can deal with them and now they really needed to be taken care of as his jaane, her mental health.

Later the dinner was quiet, they both were stealing glances but none of the said any thing or you can say, they didn't get that much time, but now Sana really needed to talk to him as she's aware of his anger (which she is actually not..sana baby ne toh sirf trailer dekha hain..picture bht buri hai matlab gussa).

Late night Sana was in her bed, when her  di n jijs came to her room, they knocked ✊... Sana was in her thoughts she didn't realise that SJ and SD were calling her... When they both saw her lost in her thoughts, they came in...

SD:- Sanu bachche kya hua hai.... Kaha khoi hai ? Hum kab se knock kr rhe the...

SJ :- Ye le beta... Tera phone thk ho gya...

Sana was shocked and tensed as she was thinking about those messages. But to her surprise.. There was nothing in her phone, she was thinking might be she has deleted those msgs before breaking it. She just hugged the couple surprising them both but this was her way to hide her nervousness.... They both patted her head and moved to their room. But SD came back and said to Sana..

Sd:- Saanu tere ko pta hai na I'm with always... Kuch bhi ho toh pls beta mujhe zaroor batana... Kyu ke  pta nai mera dil keh rha hai ke kuch toh hai... Bhale hi Tu nahi bta rhi..

Sana:- Di... Sachchi yaar aao bht tension lete ho.. Kuch bhi nai h.. Bs thodi assignment ko tension ho rhi hai.. Complete krna ha... So.. Aap chinta kyu krte ho itni...

After a bit more Chitchatting and calling the off Sd moved to her room and left Sana in her thoughts.

Sana in mind.. :-"Kya sach mein maine msg delete kr diye the... Kahin sidharth ne toh... Oh no.. Agr unhone woh msg padh liye hue toh... Arre nai woh padhte toh kuch reat toh krte.. Waise bhi kitne gusse wale hai woh.. Pr aaj jb main ro rhi thi... Tb unhone aise.. Matlab itne kareeb... Nai nai.. Main ye sb kya soch rhi hu... Mujhe unse door rehna hai bas.. Aur unko dekh na toh bilkul bhi nai hai... Tabhi ye sb bnd hoga warna woh paagal ldka pta nai aur kya kya bekaar msg bhejega mereko.. Chii kitni gndi soch hai... But ab I've to ignore Sidharth and uske liye di ke ghr se PG jaana hoga.. Na yaha aaungi zyada na woh milenge.. Ha yehi thk rahega.. Kal hi baat krti hu di se.. Hope sb sahi ho.. "

And on the other side.. Sid reached his home and was in very much anger.. His blood was boiling remembering the words of that person, his veins were popping and it was clear by his face that if that person would be in front of him he would have killed him... In anger he just took the bottle of scotch from his collection and sipped directly from bottle while moving towards balcony...

Sid's POV

kyu jaane... Kyun nai batati tum kisiko...itna sab tumhe sehne ki zarurat nai hai.. tum deserve nai krti ye sab... Tum kya koi bhi ladki nai deserve karti ye bakwaas ab jo bhi ho tum maano ya mujhse rooth jaao.. Maine soch liya hai..rehna hai tere dil mein aaj nai yoh kal entry le kr hi rahunga..aur ab Main un ladko ko sabak sikha kar hi rahunga..

With that he  took another sip from bottle and kept on drinking till sleep took over him Or you can say he was concious...

Next morning... Malhotra house.... Sana has already decided that she'll be going to PG today.. She packed her bag and moved out of the room to inform her di and Jijs who were discussing something serious.....but when they saw her they stopped discussing... And Sana looked them with questioning eyes... But .....

Haash.... So sorry guys.. Sach mein I was very busy.. Isiliye didn't update.. But will surely try to update on regular basis.. I know I promised to give big update but pls kaam chala lo isse... As I'm writing after so long so left out with the flow.. But today's update was a necessity as it's a gift to my angel... Happy Wedding Anniversary bachcha... I miss you guys.. Hope tum jaha bhi ho khush ho... And sorry again to my lovely  readers pakka will update next part soon and will try to give a long one❤
Tab tak ke liye Rabb Raakha.. 🌸

Luv
Your Writer✨💫

Ishq Hai Tumse (On Hold) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें