CHAPTER 7(Part 1)

Tera Mera Rishta hai kaisa!!!

Surprise!!!!!!!

After being called jaane.... Sana felt something different... She felt peace but ignored her thoughts... And just turned towards her...

Sid Who was just mesmerized by her beauty was gawking her... She felt little shy cos of the way he was looking at her... She brushed of her thoughts and maintain a poker face... And just raised her eyebrows.... And Sid cane out from his Sana land...

Sid:- ... Ummmm jaane....

Sana :- it's Shehnaaz.... Shehnaaz Kaur...

Sid:-.... Mere liye tum Jaane hi ho... Jana-e-Siddharth.... Khair tumhare swaalo k jawaab....

1... Kya hai... Ye sawal ka jawab tum do... Mujhe Dekh kr andekha q krti hu... Kya hai tumhe problem...

2...kya chahta hu.... Mere yaha roz aane se bhi tum nai smjhi... Tumse baat krna chahta hu...

3...Peeche isiliye aarha hu q k aap aage chl rhi thi...kaho to saath chlu...n gives her smile with 😉waise chahta ye hi hu.. Saath chlna.. Zindagi bhar

4...aapke jijs ko friend nai Bhai maanta hu... Family h woh n Bhabhs meri...

5....pehli baar kisi ko dekh kr aise feel hua hai.... Jee chahta hai har hadd laangh jaau tumhaare liye... Pta nai tumhari bhasha mein shrafat kya hai... Bt meri bhasha mein ise sharafat hi kehte hai...jo tumhe sirf dekh kr khush hu...

6....Ye jo aankho k mein aansu aate hai na tumhaari..... Dubara mat nikaalna... Aag lga dunga har us cheez ko jo inn aansuo ki wajah banenge....

7....Peechha krna chhod dunga... Saath chlne dogi tum....? Log kuch bhi smjhe ... I Don't Care... Sidhharth Oberoi.. duniya ki parwah nai krta.... Aur dusri baat aaj toh keh diya apne liye galat.... Aage se sochna bhi mat.... Main tumhare liye galt shabd... Tumhare mooh se bhi nai sununga.... (Again he was angry )

Sana:- Kya kr lenge aap... Hai kaun aap.... ? Honge paise wale... Bt Sana ki jo mrzi hoti h woh wahi krti hai... Jo man mein aayega bolungi...

Sid:-... Jaane main chup krana jaanta hu.... Sbko apne tareeke se...

With that he was just looking at her lips...Sana felt shy.... She just bite her lower lip... With her teeth... Sid slowly bent down... And came close to her face... Sana just moved back bt he just freed her lip with his thumb and said....

Sid:- Don't worry kiss nai kr rha tha... Bina pooche toh kbhi nai krunga.... Bs in hoto ko aise mat krna... You know it's tough... Tough to control...😉

Sana was numb after his words..she forgot to breathe... With that Sid moves near to her... And said..

Sid:- ... JAANE... Saans toh le le....

Sana just turned around feeling heat on her cheeks and ran from there... She took auto and left for MALHOTRA house... And as usual.. Sid followed her till there...

He was about to take turn to his house when he noticed a guy standing at Paan shop who was smoking and was drooling over Sana with lust...when she was moving into the house... Sid lost his control nd just move to the paan shop... He asked for a cigarette from vender... He just lit up and started talking to that guy....

Sid:- Kaha dekh rha hai...

Guy:-... kuch ni yaar... Mast maal hai... Kbhi kbhi dikhti h yaha... Dekh kr hi aankho se pyaas bujha lete h.... With that he just moved his hand on his private part over his trouser...sid was hell angry.... He just took his lighted cigarette and took it towards that guys hand and he kept his another hand on his mouth....

Sid :- Pyaas main bujhaata hu teri saale...

And he crushed his cigarette on that guy's hand and kicked him at the place where sun never shines.... After wards he took that guy to service lane.. And beat 👊👊👊 him till he was almost dead... And was chanting only one line... Meri jaane h woh dubara aankh uthaai toh jaan le lunga....

All the people were standing circling them... And enjoying the road show... As no one dared to stop him seeing his anger...

And by that time SJ was going to his home when he saw Sid beating someone so badly.... SJ was sure k agr rokenge nai toh he'll beat that guy till he's dead... He just parked his bike and ran to stop Sid...

SJ:- Sid kya kr rha hai..chhod use Mr jaayega woh..

SID:- Marne do bhai saale ko meri jaane ko buri nazar se dekha isne... Iski aankhe nikaal lunga.. Bh** ch*d saala....
With that he again ran to kick that guy...

Hey ppl... I'm back again....
Abhi I'll try to update daily...
And agar update psnd aaye toh pls vote n comments toh do.... Aapko pasand aa bhi rhi h story k nai.... Yaar itne log read krte ho... Km se km vote kr diya kro... Nd still I have 98 followers.... Pls make it 100+
Yaar agr pasand nai aarhi hai toh I'll stop writing... Q k kya faayda main mehnat kru aur pasand bhi na aaye
... Critics are welcomed... Bt pls bolo toh....

Anyways... Meri bakwaas chaalu hi rahegi.... Main chlti hu....
Milte hain next update mein
Till then .....Bbyeee!!!!!.....tc all of you....

Love
Saanjh 🦋🦋

Ishq Hai Tumse (On Hold) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें