CHAPTER 10 (Part 2)

Sab milaa... Dilnasheen.... Ek tu hi naiii!!!

SJ heard their conversation and decided to talk to Sana afterwards... Cos he didn't want to stress SD.
B

ut he himself was confused...
Jab tak poora sach ni pta chalta main laado se kuch ni poochunga thought SJ and left to his room...

Breakfast table...

SD:- Saru ye abhi tak aaya kyun nai... Aage se main iske liye kabhi nai bnaaungo... Nalayak... Kutta...

Sana giggled after listening her words...

SJ:- Sanu mat hass khud chahe sau gaaliya de le... Main bolu toh bhadakti hai...Pta hain Saanu dono milke meri kitni kaatte hai...Glt hai ye yaar laale...

SD:- HA HA...jab aap dono (pointing towards Sana and SJ)ek saath milke  meri khichai krte ho toh.. Mujhe correction pen bulaate ho toh.... Tb kuch nai... Chup chaap phone lgaao Sid ko.... Aur poocho kab aarha hai... Main poori bnane jaa rhi hu...

In the mean tym.. They hear the sound of door bell...

SJ:- Le aagya tera bhai... Ab ja bna yaar bhook lgi hai... Main kholta hoon....

SJ opened the door and found Sid a bit pissed off . He gestured him to be quiet in front on Sana and Swati... As swati will sense from his face and then will use her kasam hatiyaar.. Tomake him spit out everything...

At the table...

SD:- Ab darwaaze pr le kr aau tum dono ke liye pattal mein... Ya Ghr ke andar bhi aaoge... Kyun ke Bhandara krane ka koi mood nai hai mera...

Both chuckle after listening to her... Only she has the ability to change their mood..... Both entered in and settled on the table... Breakfast was done with usual banters between SD and SJ. And Sid was busy in stealing glances of his Jaane.. Who seemed to be lost... After their breakfast...SD asked SJ

SD:- Aap office ke liye niklo Saru... Main half day liya hai... Khud se chli jaaungi... U guys must be late...

Sid:- No Bhabhs mereko kuch kam hai.. I'll also go late... Bhai aap niklo.. Office mein milunga aapko..Bhabhs ko main drop kr dunga...

SD:- Suno jaate hue Sana ko drop kar dena...

Sana and SJ left...

In car... When SJ found Sana lost in her own... He started the conversation, because deep down his blood was boiling as the wordings of that msg was still in mind.. But he was taking the benifit of doubt.. Cos reality was harsh... Which was piercing his heart... Such words for a girl were totally unacceptable... And that too for his baby Sister.... His anger was on the peak.. But seeing Sana lost, he calmed himself and stared the conversation.

SJ:- Laado... Kaha khoi hai... Tujhe pta hai na beta ... Main jiju nai bhai bhi hu tera... Daarji ki ne tujhe mere bharose yaha bheja hai... Yoh main Daarji jaisa hu na tere liye... Kyun ke Tu meri bhn beti sb hai... Beta koi baat hai, koi pareshaani hai... Toh pls bta na... Chup kyun hai...

Sana was so lost,so broken .. That somewhere she wanted to share her problem with someone...

But again... Her mind mocked her by saying...
"Kya kar rhi hai Sana, sabko kyun problem mein daalna... Aur agar sabne socha ke tu galat hai and tujhe wapis ghar bula liya toh teri padhaai... Aur sab kya sochenge ke woh messages isiliye aaye honge kyu ke mera Sidharth  ke saath sach mein toh kuch nai... Nai nai... Kuch nai bol chup reh aur baat ghuma. "

Seeing her lost again...

SJ said... Sana beta bta toh laado koi baat hai kya....

Sana:- Arre kya Jiju... Aap bhi na... Main toh bas ye soch rhi thi ke phone... Ha mtlab phone thk kraane ki kya need hai waise bhi meko naya lena hai... Toh uspe paise kyu patne... Nai.... !!

SJ got that... He was now almost sure that whatever he read was almost true.. But he just wanted the proof so that he can find out the person behind the msg... So he calmed himself and thought to divert her mind from phone person...because he was feeling that pain that how can such things happen to his bachcha...who is so soft, so pure..who doesn't even talk loudly with anyone..so to lighten her mind he said to Sana

SJ:- Laado... Itti si baat ke liye kya sochna... Tere ko phle btana tha... Main nai deta thk hone... And paise kya lgenge beta.. Mera frnd hi hai... But tereko nai thik kraana toh hum nai karayenge... Bs main mna kr dunga use.. Aur bta college mein sb thk hain na... Tere internals hai na... Kab se shuru hai...?

Sana was somewhere relaxed after listening to SJ.... but tensed also... How she'll maintain distance from Sid....Because somewhere she was also falling for his care... Not as love... But she was liking the way he treats her... But uski zindagi itni asaan thi hi kaha....

SJ dropped her to college... And move to his office... And on the way he called Sid..

SJ:- Kaha hai... And kuch kaam hai tujhse...

Sid:- Bhai... Kya hua bhabhs ke saath hi hu... Bolo...

SJ:- Bina usko pta lge waha se nikal and mujhe bahar milna office ke kuch urgent hai...

Sid:- Bhai sab thk haina...?

SJ:- Tu mil baat krte hai....

Sid made an excuse to SD and told her he'll be back in sometime and drop her and left to office to meet SJ.

Hey... Sorry for being late... Was a bit occupied.... Hope you all like this update... Many things will be revealed in upcoming chapters...with lots of Sidnaaz moments...Pls vote and comment your views...

Luv
Your Writer✨💫✨

Ishq Hai Tumse (On Hold) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें