CHAPTER 4(Part 1)

TERA PEECHA NA CHHODUNGA SONIYE...!!!!

Sorry guys.... Itna lamba break liya. . But now... I think I will complete this story... Baaki Babaji ki marzi...
Aur isi ke saath meri bakwaas khatm krte hai and story update padho aap log....

Sid was confused after seeing Sana's behaviour.. But then he decided to follow her.... Ab Sana madam ne auto liya n Sid was following her on his bike... Sana wasn't aware of it... Suddenly she receive a text from the same no. "Apne aashiq ko na bulane ka natak kr rhi thi.... Taaki tere peeche peeche ghar tk aaye".

After reading the msg Sana was numb.... She turned and saw Sid was following her.... She was very scared... She was in her own world but then suddenly auto driver's voice diverted her attention...

"Madam... Aage raasta bnd hai aapko paidal jaana hoga"... Said the driver.

Sana was already in very much tension... But then she just nod her head and came out of auto n paid to the auto guy and started walking...

Sid saw this and he was upset as he was on bike n Sana was walking.... He pressed the horn and tried to get her attention... But Sana ignored him.

After walking for 15 minutes Sana reached Malhotra house... SD opens the door....

SD:- Aagyi laado... Sid kaha h...?

Sana:- With a confused face... Sid... Woh q aayenge mere saath bhla....?

SD:- Hain..... ajeeb hai ye ldka mujhse bol rha tha k koi kaam hai toh btaau.... Toh maine bola us taraf hai toh Sana ko leta aaiyo...

In the meantime... Again bell rings...

SD:- Sanuu dekhiyo kaun hai bachche.. Main tb tak apn dono k liye coffee bnati hu.... Then we will have our COFFEE WITH SWATI tym.....and tujhse bht din se dhng se baat nai hui.... Phr maarenge hm gappe...

Sana gave SD ear to ear smile n went to open the door thinking how her di can change her mood...and thanking Baba ji to save her from Sid's topic. And here Sana opens the door and find a grumpy Sid staring her.... In the meantime SD also walks near the door....

SD:- Oye hero kaha tha... Meri bhn ko laane ko kaha tha na... Kaha reh gya tha tu... Use akele aana pda..

(Listening to this Sana bite her tongue and Apologetically looked at Sid...which he royally ignores)

[Hehehe guys Sana ser toh Sid swa ser...or vice versa...and main btana bhool gyi Sana ziddi hai but Sid uska bhi Guru hai and one more thing.. Sid sirf kuch logo ke saamne hi shareef and soft hai else he is really a ruthless monster. Gusse mein woh kisi ki nai sunta except SJ and SD...ab aap log sochoge Sana.  Toh Sana ke saamne woh gussa hi nai karta cos he knows...sana dar jaaygi and woh apni jaane ko kaise dra sakta h.... Chlo meri bakwaas khatm hui 🤭🤭and aap aage story padho]

Sid :- Bhabhs sorry yaar woh kahi kaam mein phas gya tha so nai ja ska lene... Sorry (staring at Sana)

SD:- ohh chal koi na... Tu mooh haath dho le tb tk Saru bhi aa jaayenge main chai bnati hu.... N sanu tu bhi fresh ho aa bachche teri coffee bhi almost ready h strong n without sugar...

Sana:- Hanji di bas abhi aayi.... Sana left from there seeking glances from Sid....
Sana to Babaji:- Kya kr rhe ho aap.... Kyu itna pnga... Yaar aap btao kya kru main.... Padhne aayi hu yaha n kaha phas gyi hu.... Meri kya galti hai.... Q woh stalker mujhe tng kr rha hai... Phle woh ashish n stalker aur ab ye OBEROI....... Waise ye un logo jaise nai hai... Bt ghoorte q hai mujhe.... Babaji meher raakho....

And after her complaining session with Babaji.... She went to washroom to get fresh.... Here Sid was feeling bad that he lied to her Bhabhs.... Bt that too was just because he didn't want to stress her and embarrass Sana.

After few minutes SJ also came and all were in living area enjoying time  like a family.... Sid was so much in his thoughts that by mistake he picked Sana's coffee mug... To which Sana shouted.... "Ye meri coffee hai".... (Guys hamari Sana coffee k liye pagal hai meri tarah🤭🤭
No judging pls )

To which Sid realised that he was in his thoughts.... This all didn't go unnotice by SD... she asked Sid....

SD:- Chal bol jaldi kya hua hai..?(handling him his tea)

Sid:- He wasn't surprised by his bhabhs dialogue.... Cos he knows... Uski bhabhs uski har harkat jaanti hai....

Sid aakhir kya answer krega Bhabhs ko.... You will get to know in next part.... Tab tak... Wait krlo yaar.... ❤❤will update soon..

Hey ppl... I'm back with another update... Hope you all will like it... Pls share your views in comment section... Suggestions and criticism are welcomed... Don't forget to press that little star ⭐ on the left side of the page to vote... Yaar vote kr diya kro... It motivates me.... Thank you.... !!!!!

Luv
Saanjh 🦋🦋

Ishq Hai Tumse (On Hold) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें