CHAPTER :- 12(Part-2)

Tu meri hai... Meri rahegi!!

Sid was sitting numb in the car at that time he received call from SJ

SJ:- Sid kaha hai tu office hi nai aaya... Aur jo kaam bola tha tujhe ho gya kya.. Phone thk karwaya...?

Sid:- Ha bhai ...ho gya thik...woh ek kaam mein phas gya tha.. Aapko ghr pr milu shaam ko... Ya khin bahr milna hai toh bolo..?

SJ:- Sid ghr pr aaja bas dhyaan rkhna... Teri bhabhs ya laado ke aage koi zikr mt karna...

Sid:- Don't worry bhai... Aap nikl gye office se... ? Raat mein milu..? Chalega...?

SJ :- Ha beta koi na.. Raat ko milte h.. Beer utha li hai maine.. Will have dinner together...

Sid:- Kya baat hai bhai... ? Itna confirm hai kuch toh hai aap pareshaan mat ho.. Main aapke saath hu... Aapko pta hai na... Aap tension mat lo kisi bhi cheez ki.

Sid was feeling bad so he decided he'll not show any msgs to SJ also, he can't take any risk after knowing about those four boys as 1 is criminal.. So he wanted SJ to be out from this shit. He immediately took out Sana's phone and deleted the required stuff.

Night time. . ..

He reached Malhotra House And rang the bell, and gate was opened by his Jaane... But the thing which pierced his heart was her eyes... The eyes which were his sukoon were red and puffy which clearly says that she's cried a lot.... But the worst was she just ignored his presence which ruined his mood. He kept staring her till the time SJ came from back and said..

SJ :-  Arre Sid aaja Yaar teri hi wait kr rha tha... Chl balcony mein set up kiya hai... Wahi chalte hain.. Laaddo... Abhi toh rona band kar bachche... Kuch nai hua hai... Aankhen dekh apni... Chl ja mooh haath do chhetti chhetti... Phr I've a surprise for you...

Sana:- Nai ro rhi main Jijs.. Woh bas aankh mein kuch chla gya tha...

SJ :- Ha ha sab pta hai.... Tujhe jaanta hu main!
Afterwards Sana went to her room and Sid and SJ towards balcony. Sid was confused that why she's crying and even SJ is aware of the reason but the thing which was not going well were the tears in her eyes... Sid was feeling to kill the person who is behind her tears he couldn't control and finally asked SJ.

Sid:- Bhai sab thik hai na... Matlab aap bhi itne tensed ho aur woh bhi ro rhi thi....

SJ :- Arre ha yaar.. Sab thik hai.. Actually abhi ghr aate hue maine teri Bhabhs ko pic kr liya tha and hum ikatthe hi the... Woh jb hum car se nikalne wale the toh peeche se achanak se ek tempo aagya..woh toh by chance Sana bhi tbhi aayi thi college se and she shouted toh hm log ka dhyaan chla gya... Matlab accident ho hi jaata.. Nd tempo itni speed mein tha ke the driver didn't even bother to honk.. And moreover  a street dog died cos of all this.. Aur ye bachcha tb se pareshan hai.. Bole ja rhi hai agar main awaaz na deti toh kya ho jaata... Bht sensitive hai yaar ye.. Iske saamne ye sab hona bht badi baat hai.. She is way too naive to deal with harsh reality of this world..

Sid was listening all the things, he was just numb with the mere information that his bhai bhabhs would have met the accident.. Agr Sana na hoti toh... He was in his thoughts when SJ called him..

SJ:- Arre bhai kaha kho gya.. Pls yaar tu bhi tensed mat ho.. Sab thk hai dekh
Chl now let's have drink... Already bht dimaag khraab ho rh h.. (Handling chilled beer to Sid) .

Sid was now sure that accident was not the accident that was planned,the way it happened it some how is the same way that happened in the morning. Now he understood Sana's fear because might be her stalkers had threatened her and mere thought of Sana's sufferings made his heart bleed... He was so much in love with her that he was feeling her every misery, her every suffering. And the fact that it can be very dangerous..If Sana would have not called SJ..anything could have happened... That mere thought was enough to make Sid's anger rise.. He gulped the whole can of beer in one shot and crushed the can, pouring out his anger. SJ noticed it and he was about to say something but Sid just said..

Ishq Hai Tumse (On Hold) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें