Chapter 14 Part 2

Chann se jo toote koi sapna.....

Sana was crying very badly ,she was cursing herself and was thinking that she's the reason for his accident, little bit she's aware that she was getting into a trap...that too the ugly trap..The two boys looked at her showing sympathy .They told her that they came to know about the accident by two boys who were stading here few minutes ago,she asked them about those boys and they told her that one guy was Rakesh of her class....she ran inside the college to ask that boy about Sid...
She was broken beyond any repair and exhausted as well cos of everything which happened from morning...Sana went to Rakesh and ask about Sid...

Sana:- Rakesh.. aaap aap kuch bta rhe the na kisiko about his accident...kya hua unko .. where is he ? Woh hain kidhar?....

Rakesh:- (Who was hiding his evil smile act innocently)..accident ....whose accident Sana...and Kaun kaha hain..
Tum kiske baare mein pooch rhi ho...?

Sana:- Wahin...Siddharth..Siddharth Oberoi...jo Bahr Enfield pr aate hain roz....mere liye...bolo na kya hua unhe....

Rakesh: Ohh..toh tum apne boyfriend ke liye pooch rhi ho..mtlb jo hum sb subah se sun rhe hain woh Sach tha...tum raat bhr usi ke saath thi isiliye college late aayi...ohh God Sana...kitni Sati Savitri bnti ho college mein..when I proposed you ...kitni acting ki thi tumne..

Flashback ...few months ago....

Rakesh was a nice guy ..,he was very impressed by Sana and her kind nature. The way she used to behave with everyone. This all was so much for Rakesh that he fell for her ...he used to make excuses to just even talk to Sana....and Sana being naive..she didn't understand his interest in her...she used to reply him with sincerity and care to help him...he took her care as love and proposed her infront of whole class...but Sana..she was beyond shocked...she cried a lot and ran from there, later she just said sorry to Rakesh and refused his proposal by saying that she's here in college just for studying and don't want to get involved in all these things....after that Rakesh accepted her sorry and asked her to continue her Friendship with him...but little bit she knows that it was his plan to degrade her Character....
Because he was so angry on her as she ran away without giving answer to his proposal and her friends they just changed the whole scene and prompted Rakesh saying she's like this only and wants to get attention by doing such stunts and she just insulted his love..so from that day Rakesh wanted to take revenge of his insult...

Present Day.....

Toh Miss Shehnaaz.....kya hua...itni grmi aagyi tere jism mein ke us launde k liye aise tadap rhi hai ...raat bhr uske saath thi saali....

Sana was shocked to listen that language...she was so confused after listening that language...the only words that she could utter were ..... ye bhasha...woh msg...woh phonecalls.....and then she fainted ...she was lying on the corridor floor....

Hey ppl......Finally....I'm able to update...seriously guys...I'm sorry for such a late update..but kya krti ye watty ki gLti thi meri nai...main lig in hi nai kr pa rhi this is account mein....bur chlo jo hua so hua...hope ab updates regular honge....and I know I should not ask but pls vote and comment..to motivate me...thoda sa encourage krdo.....

Chlo see you all soon in next update tbtk k liye byee tc ...love you all....

Your Writer
💫🌟✨️

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 03, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Ishq Hai Tumse (On Hold) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें