CHAPTER 14 (PART 1)

Mujhe Ishq se Ishq hua hain....!!!!!

SJ asked Sid but he gave the lame excuse of getting late in the morning and to his cabin for work.. Whole day he was in his Jaane's thoughts...waiting for evening so that he can see her again.... But the scene for Sana was totally different , her friends who reached early from her has spread the news that Sana will be late aa she came back early in hostel after spending a night with her boyfriend. And  she was looking so tired.... And many other in appropriate comments to degrade her character... And Sana always thinks that her friends are always her well wisher... Because she wasn't aware of the people who character assassinated her..... Last class was going when she received a msg.. Again from those stalkers....

" Bht mann hai raatein garam krne ka.... Itni bechaini thi toh mujhe bula leti.... Kiske saath mooh maar rhi thi... Usi oberoi k saath na... Ab bht hua.... Ab nai bachega woh.... Tu dekh kya hota hai ab uska... "

Sana was numb after reading that msg screen beacame blurr as the water in her eyes came out unknowingly.... She started thinking.." Main hu hi manhoos sbke liye problems meri wajah se hoti hai... I'm really such a bad omen...."
Then she thought to call on that number and ask them not to do any thing to them as now she can cinfront them.. They always keep eye on her... Her every action is known to them.. So why they are not aware that she was at her Di's place and Sid has left their house timely... She tried the number many times.. But received only one taped msg... "Number you are trying to reach is switche off"

She was totally confused what to do... She started praying to her Babaji..."Babaji har ro bolti thi na ke ye aaj main gate pr na dikhe but aaj aapse haath jod kr request kr ri hu... Pls pls pls... Unko thik rkhna... Meri galti thi.. Main phle hi rok deti unhe....Par kya karti unke ishq krne ke tareeka mujhe bhi achcha lgta hai...unke isha se mujhe bhi ishq ho gya...shatad...but nai.....ha aaj bol dungi unhe..mat aaye mere peeche...But pls Babaji unka dhyan rkhna kuch galat na hone sena unke saath.."....

After the bell rings she rushed the main gate in hope to see Sid.... But he was not there.. Somewhere she was afraid of this only.... She waited there for 1 hour.. But Sid didn't come.. She tried calling SJ and Sd.. To get some news of Sid indirectly.. But no one picked her phone... Again her eyes started to well up.. Just then she listened to boys talking to each other... "Arre jo yaha Romeo khda hota tha na... Royal Enfield wala... Accident ho gya uska.. Bht lgi... Pta ni bachega bhi k nai.. "

And after this Sana ... She started blaming herself.. Cursing herself...and just then she ran to those boys.. They were shocked to see Sana's state.... And.....

Tadaaaa.....

Hey ppl... I know chhota update hai.. But itna tym hi mila.. So likh diya.. Will update next part super soon.. As I know ye accident wala part zyada achcha nai hai.. But many things will be revealed in next part... Tb tk ke liye yaha pyaar barsaao... And pls ek request hain... Saanjh's interview on Zahqas 's book... Pls shower your love on that also... N iss baar ek target de ri hu....mujhe ye votes reach 50 plus....then  I'll try to update super soon....

Milte h jldi new update k saath.. Tb tk.. Byee n tc all of u !
Love
your Writer
💫✨💫

Ishq Hai Tumse (On Hold) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें