SEASON TWO:CHAPTER THREE💋

Princess POV
I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face.I kept hearing my phone chime.
"OMG who is that texting me like that early this morning" ?!
I glared all around to see where Prince was, I ain't see him in the bed.
"Baby where you at" ?!
I heard noises coming from the bathroom.
"Im the bathroom babe" !!
"Oh okay" !
I kept hearing the chimes.I glared at my phone with a frown.I quickly grabbed my phone.I quickly went to the new messages.
"From Angel" ??
I begin to read all of the messages.
"Hey baby" !! 💖💖
"Your gonna come over again last night, I've been craving your big thick Dick lately, and I just gotta have it again"
"Babe text me back! I miss youuuuuuu" !
"Your still gonna break up with Princess right" ?!
I gasped and screamed to the top of my lungs.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" !!!!!
Prince flys out the bathroom nearly tripping on the floor.
"BABE WHATS WRONG" !!!
I glared at him with tears streaming down my face.I quickly texted her back.
"BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" !!!!!!!!!!
She replied saying "OMG PRINCESS IM SO SORRY!!! I thought I was texting Prince ...OMG"'!!!
I replied with a whole lotta mad emojis.
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
"baby why are you so quiet and only texting?! What's going on" ?!
"I handed him my phone , he gasped and glared.
"I don't understand?! what the fuck is this"?!
"You know exactly what that is " !!!!!!!!!!!
"NO! I don't" !
"She say she accidentally texted me that shit" !!!!
"Babe NOOOOOO, this is a fuckin lie" !!!
"A LIE" ?!!!!!?
"CHECK MY PHONE !!CHECK MY PHONE!!CHECK EVERYTHING!! THIS IS A SET UPPP" !!!
He quickly hands me his phone, I snatched it from him him and I begin to quickly look through all his messages, but I seen absolutely nothing about Angel.
"Oh" I said glancing up at him
My heart was still beating so fast, and I was still shaking.I slowly was tryna calm down.
"She's trying to set us up, I swear on everything in this world that's all a lie, like can't you see she sent you those messages on purpose to make you mad to get you to break up with me" ?!
"Yes I know now...I knew she was crazy about you...because I asked her in the bathroom did she have a thing for you, and of course she denied it , but I knew she was lying, because of the way she looked at me when she said it"
"Exactly! and we just talked about this all last night, I'm literally insane for you, like what the fuck" !!
"Right, I know" !
He grabs his phone and throws it on the floor.
"Danm , fuck ...come here"
He says as he takes my face and kisses me with passion.I kissed him back.
"I love you"
"I love you more" he said
"I've been in distress, I need something to ease my body"
"Oh I think I got what you need" he says as he smirks

I bit my lip and kissed him sensually, as we fell back on the bed.Slowly snatching each other clothes off, our warm bodies colliding, the feel of his warm hands and wet kisses felt like pure heaven.

Angels POV +THAT NIGHT+