SEASON FOUR:CHAPTER TWO💋

Sonnys POV +HALLOWEEN EVE/ONE DAY BEFORE THE PURGE"

         "I've hated Prince all my life though growing up , and now I have a chance to get my revenge" "Yesss , I can't wait to steal Princess and Prince money

"Yesss , I can't wait to steal Princess and Prince money.I hate that bitch Princess , she thinks she all that with all that money"
"She and Prince think their so rich and better than everyone, Prince always thought he was better than the family, he used to bully me when we were kids...gosh I hate him"
"Well this is a new day , and it's time to seek revenge on those bitches, I hate Princess so much, she has always looked down on me , and Prince has always look down on you, but that's ok , because once we break into their home and steal all of their money , we're gonna be the new untouchables" !!
"Yeah!! and you keep that anger , rage and motivation inside you, because once purge starts, theirs no holding back, we are gonna go threw with the plan,we get the money , we dip to Mexico"
"I won't hold back, we're so doing this"!
"Good, now give me a kiss"
Asia walks up to me and kisses me with passion.I pulled away and smiled at her, she smiles back.
Prince POV

 The streets was so busy today with people buying purge stuff, such as masks, costumes and weapons

The streets was so busy today with people buying purge stuff, such as masks, costumes and weapons.Everybody who was gonna purge was getting prepared and everybody who wasn't was getting prepared as well,because they had to buy weapons for protection and tools to board up their homes.I was in party city just getting some last minute stuff for me and Princess costumes.I heard some chatter coming from the isle in front of me.I recognized the voices.I turned the corner.It was Mario and Nikki.
"Oh hey Prince" ! Mario said
"Hey , what are y'all doing in here"?
"Oh we've decided to have us a little purge/Halloween lockdown party" Mario said
"Ohhhh sounds fun"!
"Did you wanna come?, Ivy and Justice are coming"
"Ohhhh...uhhh no thanks, but thanks for the invite, me and Princess got some personal things already planned"
"Sounds like y'all purging" Mario said
"We might just steal some stuff out the mall, nothing major"
"Y'all rich , y'all don't have to steal" Nikki said
"It doesn't really matter, but i gotta go, see y'all after the purge is over with"
I quickly walked away.
Mario's POV
"that was kind of weird" Nikki said
"Yeah ....I don't know why , but I get the feels that Princess and Prince is gonna do more than steal things"
Nikki gasps "you think their tryna get revenge on someone" ?
"Maybe...I don't know, but it's not really our business"
"But their our friends, we shouldn't let them do that"
"We don't need to get involved...and plus I didn't say I knew for sure that they were gonna do something crazy, I was just thinking it"
"But what if your thinking is right"?
"I mean it's purge, the day people can get away with literally anything, so it's not our business, let's just stay home and have our little lockdown party with Ivy and Justice"
"Okay , so was Caroline and Ty coming"?
"I don't think so, they said they wanted to stay at their place to cuddle and watch movies or something"
"Oh aw okay that's understandable"
Princess POV