Finding Each Other

In London
Clary's P.O.V

After I read the note all I could think was "He loves me?" He obviously was and that I still might have feelings for him.

I need to find out why now send the letter why now when he could have sent it years ago.

I sit down in the library at one of the tables. And grab a piece of paper and start to write to Jace.

Jace I had no idea you loved me through all these years and I miss you but I don't want to mess both of our lives again. not after what happened so many times.
If we ever did see each other again I would be so..so happy and sad at the same time. We were together then you cheated. That same night Sebastion took me and than he would let me go for almost 2 years. And I came back and you had Jean then she was with Amanda and then I was with Parker. But when you kissed me. I still can't stop thinking about it. I don't know what to make of "us" anymore.

Love always
Clary

After I wrote the letter I put it in an envelope. And walked down to the institute's front doors and got my coat and left for the post office.

Once I sent the letter out I went to get some food from one of our favorite places. I love tiffany's but I miss taki's. I order my usual. black coffee and chocolate chip pancakes. after the waitress bring over my food in a box and a cup I pay and leave back to the institute. hope Jace dosnt get Freaked out when he gets he letter I just.. I just miss him.