Part 10 - Holiday Pt 1

FINALLY, I've finished this long awaited chapter ;) I wasn't really sure how it write it, but I've decided, due to the help of some people, to change the rating to R. You'll see why;) I've also added a song to help create the right atmosphere.. (I'd recommend listening to it near the end, for obvious reasons;)) Hope you enjoy as always. Please fan/rate/comment thank you xxx

*I'd not recommend reading this chapter if you are easily offended or under the age of 18*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan's P.O.V

I stared at Phil overjoyed at the surprise I had just arranged for us. I hadn't discussed it with Phil yet but I was sure he wouldn't mind, in fact, he'd love the idea! He looked at me dumbstruck, it was adorable.

''What?'' He said, a bit annoyed I still hadn't told him yet.

''WE'RE GOING TO SICILY!'' His jaw dropped.

''Are you serious?!'' I beamed with happiness as I sat next to him.

''Yeah! We've got enough money to go on holiday now, as I've been working some extra shifts!'' I was so happy. Ever since we started going out I wanted to go on holiday with him. Phil smiled widely as his tongue poked out the side of his mouth.

''Oh my God! How did you know I wanted to go?!'' I smiled. In one of his videos he'd said that he'd always dreamed of going to Sicily, I don't know why, but it sounded like fun.

''I watched your video'' He leaned in and hugged me.

''You're the best boyfriend ever. You know that, right?'' I gushed dramatically.

''Oh I know'' He hit me playfully. ''Well I guess you're not to bad either'' I winked at him, he blushed slightly. I chucked. Even though we'd been going out for just over a year he occasionally still blushed. It was adorable.

''Thanks, so when are we going?'' I smiled.

''Next Saturday''

***

It was Saturday and Phil and I were getting ready to set off to the airport. We were both ready but Phil was still fixing his hair in the bathroom mirror. I laughed. I walked up to him and slid my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder.

''It looks perfect'' I kissed his cheek. ''Now let's go, I don't want the plane to leave without us'' He kissed me back.

''Fineeee. My hair will have to look a mess then'' I rolled my eyes. Due to the fact that neither of us owned a car we had to take two bus rides to the airport, it took around 50 minutes but eventually we arrived. When we entered the huge building Phil signed a couple of autographs, then we went went to the gate. 2 hours later we were about to board the plane. 

''Why are you smiling that that?'' Phil had noticed. I had another surprise in store that I hadn't told him about.

''You'll see'' We walked into the plane, I carried on walking through the coach section.

''Dan where are you going?'' I smirked.

''Just follow me'' He followed me through coach and then I stopped. He was frozen behind me, I laughed.

''We're in... fi- first class?'' I beamed.

''Yep! Do you like it?'' He looked around, not believing his surroundings.

''Oh my God this amazing! Of course I like it!'' I saw a posh couple near the back snigger at Phil's reaction, I narrowed my eyes. She saw me and quickly looked away. Bitch.