Part 17 - Tick Tock

Omgomgomgomg what's gunna happen to Dan shitshitshit YOU'RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT :O ENJOY! I'm not sure if I'm completely happy with this chapter, at times I didn't really know what to write, I hope you like it though:) xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan's P.O.V

I missed Phil. I missed him a lot. Chris and PJ keep on telling me to forget about him, but they don't realize how hard it is. I sighed. Chris and Peej were out getting food for dinner, I was just sat on their couch watching some random programme. I'd been doing basically nothing for the past three days. Suddenly my phone rang, I checked the caller ID, it was Phil. I was about to answer it when I thought back to what Chris and PJ had said. They had told me to forget about Phil, that he was no good for me. I decided to leave the phone, it probably wasn't anything important. I tried to focus on the moving images on the screen, it was no good, I couldn't concentrate. I stood up when suddenly the front door burst open, I was expecting Chris and Peej, boy was I wrong. In front on me stood a short, bald, sweaty man, red in the face and holding a knife. Phil's Uncle. My breath caught in my throat as I struggled to breathe, this wasn't happening. Was it?

''Sit down you little shit'' He said through his teeth. I hesitated for a second and then obeyed. ''You should be ashamed of what you did'' He was walking towards me now. Phil had told him what  did?! And where I was?! I wasn't which emotion was stronger, anger or fear. He was within touching distance now. ''You're going to pay for what you did'' I wasn't sure if I was still breathing but I attempted to talk.

''I... I don't know what you're talking about'' He laughed once.

''Bull shit! You know exactly what you did!'' He held the knife against my throat and I could feel the cool, hard metal. I swallowed.

''Please... please don't do this'' He spat in my face.

''Don't tell me what to do you worthless piece of shit! You've completely destroyed Phil!'' I decided a different approach.

''Okay what the fuck?!'' I pushed him away from me. ''You used to fucking RAPE him! On a daily basis! That's a million times worse than what I did! You scarred him for life you bastard!'' He seemed to be taken a back by my outburst, he was nearly lying on the floor now, but his eyes were still filled with rage.

''I was a different man back then! I would never hurt Phil now! Unlike some people!'' He'd gotten up again, the knife was at my throat again, more pressure this time, it was nearly breaking the skin.

''WHAT THE HELL?!'' I turned my head slightly, Chris and PJ were back. ''Let him go you freak!'' Chris screamed, oh God.

''Shut the fuck up'' Jerry was off me now, stalking over to Chris and PJ.

''Leave them out of this!'' I shouted. He ignored me. They were both backing out of the door. ''Stay where you are or I'm throwing this'' He gestured to the knife. I'd never seen Chris and PJ so terrified, I felt so bad, this was all my fault. I watched with horror as Jerry tied Chris and PJ to 2 chairs, taping their mouths shut. ''That should do it'' He was walking over to me now, I had no idea what to expect and I was terrified.

''Jerry please, at least let them go'' I stared at him, begging. I know it would me no use but I had to try something.

''Just shut up will you?'' He just stood there looking into the distance. ''You know what, because I'm feeling generous, I'll let you decide how I'm going to proceed. I was confused.

''What do you mean?'' He smiled evilly.

''I'll let you decide how I'm going to kill you'' My whole body went cold. He wasn't just planning on torturing me, he was planning on ending me life. I became rigid as I struggled to breathe and find my voice again. I could hear Chris and PJ's muffled voices. ''Shut it you two'' He turned his head back to me.