Part 12 - Trip To Prison

I know I've been alternating between Dan and Phil's P.O.V .. but this one will be in Phil's P.O.V (Same as the last chapter) Hope you don't mind:P Oh yeah you get to find out what Dan meant on the plane;) Enjoy xx Please fan/rate/comment love yaa <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cont. Phil's P.O.V

We'd just arrived home and I was nervously awaiting what Dan wanted to talk to me about. I was literally shaking. He hadn't given away any clues and his mood was neutral. What if he wanted to break up with me? What if he thought I didn't care about our relationship?! Of course I cared! I care so much... My eyes began to brim with tears, I quickly wiped them away before Dan could see. He sat down on the couch, I sat next to him. He switched on the TV still oblivious to me. Then he noticed me staring.

''What?'' Was he being serious?

''Dan I think you know what, what was that thing you wanted to talk to me about?!'' He frowned. Then it hit him.

''Ohhh that! Oh it's not really important'' I hit him.

''Dan'' He sighed, switched the TV off and turned to me.

''Fineee, well I just wanted to let you know that I've decided to start making more YouTube videos'' I was overwhelmed with excitement, I'd been telling him for ages to upload regular videos! Most of all though.. I was relieved he didn't want to break up with me.

''That's great! Oh my God I'm so happy for you! Finally after all this time you've made the right decision'' I smiled and hugged him.

''Haha, thanks, do you really think I'll get some views?'' He looked so cute and innocent. He was adorable when he was worried.

''Yes! You'll get loads of views, and subscribers I guarantee!'' He smiled.

''What should my YouTube name be though?'' I thought for a second, then I remembered his Twitter name.

''danisnotonfire, like your Twitter! That way people will be able to find you easier'' 

''Oh yeah! Okay I'll do my first, proper video tomorrow, I'm so tired though let's go to bed. I smiled. I guess I was forgiven.

''Okay babe'' We walked sleepily to our bedroom, got undressed and cuddled up in bed.

''Night Phil, love you''

''Night Dan, love you do'' I kissed him on the nose, moments later I was asleep

***

I was woken by Dan shaking me.

''Phil, Phil wake up! Wake up now or I'll jump on you! Phil it's important'' I was already awake.

''I'm awake you twat'' He hit me.

''Hey! Rude...'' I laughed.

''So what's so important then?'' he had an unsure look on hi face, as if he wasn't sure if I'd be happy or not.

''It's kinda... I don't know'' I raised an eyebrow. What the hell was he talking about? I pulled a piece of paper out from behind him and handed it to me. ''This came this morning'' I slowly took the crisp, white envelope from Dan and began opening it, without looking at who it was from. I opened it, It was from our local jail, the jail my Uncle was in. I dropped the letter on the floor in pure shock.

''Phil? Are you okay?'' I held my hand up, taking in what I had just seen. I nodded slowly. ''Are you gunna read it? Or do you want me to..'' 

''I'll read it'' I grabbed the letter and began reading it. Oh my God. My Uncle wanted me to.. to, visit him?