Am i pregnant ?

MADDYS POV:
We were about to walk out the door to go to the hospital. " Rhydian wait" I said. " Ok" he said. "I-I I'm scared" I said. "Maddy it's ok" he said. "No rhydian, it's not. Were still in high school, and when I said I felt something biting my insides, I meant literally" I said. " Maddy, I'm calling your parents. Go sit down" he said. I sat down on the couch. After 5 minutes rhydian came and sat next to me. "There coming now" he said. About 15 minutes later mum and dad came in. "Maddy are you ok?" Mum asked. "Yeah" I said. Then it went black.

RHYDIANS POV:
This is scaring me. Maddy has been unconscious for an hour now. I start crying. Then I feel arms around me. I turn around. " Maddy!" I yelled. "Yeah" she said " Your alright" I said. " Of course I'm alright why wouldn't I be " She asked me. " Be cause you were unconscious" I said. " Oh right" she said then sat next to me. "Wanna go upstairs?" She asked. "Maddy" I said. "Shh" she said. "Rhydian, kiss me" she said. So I did. I pulled away though. "Maddy, your not doing well we can't." I said. " So what?" She said. " But your parents said you need to rest" I said. "They are so boring, screw them. Don't you want to kiss me" she said. That made me want to more then anything so I pulled her closer to me and kissed her. After 8 minutes her mum and dad walked in. " Maddy you need to rest" said mrs.smith. We pulled away. "Mum I don't think it matters" she said then I could tell she wasn't feeling well. "Let's just give her some space" I said rubbing her back. "Maddy" said mr.smith. "Yea" she said. " Your pregnant" said mr.smith. Maddy didn't answer so I just decided to talk to her through thought.
( in thought)
Me: you ok maddy?
Maddy: no
Me: what's wrong?
Maddy: our lives finally got back to normal and then this happened.
Me: it'll be fine.
Maddy: rhydian. I need this baby out. It's killing me.
Me: I'll see what we can do
( out of thought)
"Is there anything we can do to get the baby out faster?" I asked. " Well we can go get a potion from the wild pack" said mrs.smith. " Ok" I said. " Can we go tomorrow." Asked maddy " Maddy you need to rest. I'll get it" I said. " No, I wanna go with you" she said. " Mads I'll just have tom and Shan come watch you" I said. " I don't need babysitters, I'm coming with you" she said then walked away. I grabbed her arm " ok, we'll leave tomorrow" I said. It was night time now. Maddy slept downstairs on the couch so I stayed down there with her. " Goodnight maddy" I said. " Goodnight rhydian" she said. So I guess that's it for the night. We will at off for the wild tomorrow. I just don't want her to get to get hurt. I'm gonna stay with her all day tomorrow. Maybe she'll change her mind on going. I guess I'll just have to wait and see