I do....maybe i dont ... Wait no i do!

RHYDIANS POV:
It's wedding day! Yes. We decided to have an all wolfblood wedding. The wild pack is coming.Im wearing a tuxedo. I can't wait to see maddy. Tom is my best man. "Ready mate?" Asked tom. "Uhh...yeah" I said. We walked downstairs. I stopped. Ok. So I know I love maddy. But something feels wrong. Maybe I have a wedgie. Nah. It's this feeling inside of me. Am I sick? Whatever I have to do this. "You alright mate?" Asked tom. "Yeah let's go" I said.

MADDYS POV:
Me and Shan are getting ready. There's a knock on the door. I open it to see Carrie. "Hi" I said. She came in "you have to get down their now" she said. I looked at Shan. She smiled and hugged me. we walked down. I met up with my dad. We walked down the isle. Everybody stood up. I got to the end and everyone sat down me and rhydian took each others hands. He looked in to my eyes. Fear struck inside of me. I can't do this.

RHYDIANS POV:
Was this the weird feeling. Maddys scared.
( in thought.)
Me: I'm here maddy. Calm down
Maddy: ok. Ok I'm calm. I'm calming down
( out of thought)
I looked at her she still had fear in her eyes. I smiled and the fear disappeared. She smiled back. The guy already said everything. This is my favorite part. I'm so excited. "Do you Madeline take rhydian to be your lawfully wedded husband. To be true to in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health to love and to honor on all the days of your life?" Asked a priest. "I do" I said.

RHYDIANS POV:
She said it. Yay. "Do you rhydian take Madeline to be your lawfully wedded wife. To be true to in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health to love and to honor on all the days of your life?"asked the priest. We have our rings on. "I do" I said. "You may now kiss the bride" he said. I leaned in and kissed maddy. We pulled apart and everyone was clapping. We walked back down the isle. After that we had a reception. "Maddy" I said. "Rhydian" she said. We smiled at each other. "Kyle!" Yelled Kyle. We laughed. "Hey buddy" I said. He laughed then walked away. Everyone had cake. It was fun. Awesome. The best part is that I'm married to maddy. The love of my life.

MADDYS POV:
It's time for me to throw my flowers back. I throw them back. I turn around to see Shannon holding them. I'm happy that everyone's happy. I'm happy. Me and rhydian are happy. Everything's great.

I have my family together. But what's more important is that I have my pack together.