Explaining it to the vons

MADDYS POV:
I think rhydian should tell the Von's. They don't even know he's back. "What are you thinking about?" Asked rhydian . "how much I love you and how happy I am that I get to spend my whole life with you" I said then he smiled. "Hey rhydian I have a question" I said" What is it?"he asked . "Do the Von's know your back. Remember how tom an Shan told then you stayed where you went for a job?" I asked him I guess I should tell them I'm back." He said "Maybe you should also tell them your getting married" I said . "I- I I don't know mads. I mean I already left them for a week. If I tell them that I've been back for a bout a month they are going to start to wonder what I've been doing. And why I'm getting married. Mads we still have school.and the fact that we have a child might freak them out." He said. "So you don't want. Never mind" i said. "What were you going to say" He asked "nothing. Look at the time. We. Got to go to school. It's been a while" i said then walked downstairs. "Maddy wait" He said then caught up with me "What was all that?" He asked. "Nothing. We'll talk about it later. For now let's get to school.i will invite tom and Shan over later,you have to talk to the vons" i said. He nodded. We got to school and went to class. "Hey" said Shan as we sat down. i didn't pay attention to her. "Just talk to them please for me" I said to rhydian "maddy it's not a big deal, why do I have to tell them anyways." He said. "Because. They are your foster parents. And they care about you. Besides if you care about me you'd tell them. Don't you want people to know?" I asked looking into his eyes and holding his hand.

RHYDIANS POV:
Not the eyes. I always go for the eyes. There just so beautiful. "Ok. Fine. But only because I love you." He said. "Guys what's going on?" Asked tom. "Nothing" I said. Maddy looked at me "everything's fine." I said. "Yeah. Can you guys come over to my house after school?" Asked maddy. "Yeah" said tom and Shan. "Actually maddy. I need you to come with me after school.i need your support." I said. "Ok, I will. Sorry Shan. Maybe you guys can come over after" said maddy."is everything ok you guys?" Asked tom. "Yeah" I said. "Ok we'll go after then" said tom.
(In thought)
Me: maddy
Maddy: yeah
Me: you'll come with me right? Because I need you.
Maddy: yeah I love you.
Me: I love you to. But I don't think you'll love me after what I'm going to say.
Maddy: what are you going to say?
Me: I'm going to tell the Von's about us being wolfbloods.
(Out of thought)
"What re you crazy!" She yelled. Everyone looked over at us. "sorry." Said maddy and everyone looked away. "What happened?" Asked tom. "Are you guys talking through your minds?" Whispered Shan Maddy ignored her and turned away and crossed her arms. "Maddy. Were you?" Asked Shan again. Maddy kept looking forward and rolled her eyes. "Sorry guys" I said then turned to maddy. "Maddy" I said. She turned away. "Maddy. I'm sorry,its just that you said that-" she cut me off "yeah I know. I know. But I didn't say to tell them about what we are" she said whispering the last part."maddy. Ok. I'm sorry I won't tell them" I said. "At lunch time meet me in the darkroom. Just you" she said. Then got up. "maddy smith. Where are you going?" Asked mr.jeffries. She just walked off. He looked at me. "Rhydian. Do you you know why she walked off. Will you go get her" he said. "Sir. With all do respect I think we should just leave her for now." I said. Then he continued to teach the lesson. After class. Shan and tom came over. "What was all that about?" Asked tom. "Nothing. I got to go" I said "but it's lunch time where are you going?" Asked Shan. "Don't worry about it" I said then ran and got chips for maddy. I walked to the dark room hoping she was there. I opened the door to see maddy sitting down crying. I closed the door and locked it. "Maddy what's wrong?" I asked and sat next to her. She looked up and whipped away her tears. "I brought you some chips"i said and handed her the chips. "Thanks" she said. "What's going on mads?" I asked. "Nothing. Ok. I'll go with you after school to tell the Von's. Everything. Even about us being wolfbloods" she said. "What?! I thought you didn't want to." I said. "I think it's risky. But I love you. And if that's what you want then I want it too" she said. "Maddy, you don't have to do that for me." I said. "Yes I do. And I'm going to" she said. "Ok" I said then kissed he head. She kissed me. We were making out. Then the door opened and we pulled apart. "Sorry" said tom then him and Shannon closed the door and walked in.

MADDYS POV:
I feel kinda bad about ignoring Shan earlier. But I got to do this for rhydian. "We got to go" I said pulling rhydian We ran outside of the school. Straight to the Von's. "Ready?" He said. "Ready" I said. He knocked on the door and we Waited. Mrs. Von opened the door and looked shocked. "Rhydian?! What are you doing back." She asked him. "Can we talk to you inside." He said. She opened the door and we all sat down. "Hello maddy" she said. "Hi mrs.von" I said. "So a couple things. The reason why I left want for a job it was for maddy. We came back a month ago. We were dating. But now we are engaged and we had a baby. And one more big thing" said rhydian. "Wow that's a lot." Said mrs.von. "Mrs. Von promise not to freak out and not to tell anyone" I said. She nodded. "Ok me and maddy are wolfbloods. My mum left me when I was 2. When I came here maddy found me because we have advanced smell and hearing and speed. We became friends. I was falling in love with her. But I didn't tell her. My real mum came and taught me things I taught maddy. Someone captured us. But we we're let go by our friends. My brother came and tom and Shannon found out about us. I had to leave so did maddy. But Shan and tom made her stay. I was already gone by that time. She cried. I came back. I wanted to tell maddy. But I couldn't because some girl from the wild came and mine and maddys friend ship was splitting. Maddy liked me but i didn't know. The person left and we got back to normal. I asked maddy out. She got discovered by dr. White wood and had to leave to the wild. I kissed her. She left I found her. And we stayed together. Went through a lot. We had a kid. Now we are getting married" said rhydian "wow" said mrs.von. "Can you show me?" She asked. "What?" I asked "you guys said you were wolfbloods?" She said. We showed her. "Ok. I won't tell anyone." She said. "We have to go.you can come to my house tomorrow and we can talk more" I said. She said bye and we left. "Well that went beret then I thought" I said "yeah" he said. We went back home and relaxed. At least the Von's know now.