Where are you?

MADDYS POV:
I woke up and rhydian wasn't there, Kyle waking up, he started crying so I picked him up. I went outside of then tent and walked over to Janna "hey do you know where rhydian is?" I asked her. " He already left,but he left you this note" she said handing me a piece of paper. I took the paper and went back to the tent with Kyle, I sat him down and read the note. It said. "Maddy I already left,i didn't want to worry your parents,and I don't want to wake you,I'll see you and Kyle when you get back, I love you guys, -love rhydian". I picked up Kyle said bye to Janna and started running. We continued running,then someone jumped I front of us, it was jake. "What do you want?" I asked him. "Remember what I told you. No telling anyone, especially not rhydian" he said then walked over to Kyle."Don't touch him" I said. " Relax, I just want to talk to him" he said. " Hey little buddy, since you can't talk yet I'm going to tell you something" he said. " Don't tell him" I Said. He took Kyle from my hands. "Be quiet maddy" he said. Then pushed me over. "So little dude, my name is Jake, I just pushed your mommy, but that's not all I did. I kicked her and slapped her and threw rocks at her, I'm the one who made her die, she didn't tell your daddy because If she does I'm gonna show him something tats fake but he won't know that. Then I'm gonna kill maddy then him."he said. Then ran away. "kyle come here." I said then hugged him. " Are you ok?" I asked him. "Mama" he said. "Can you do me something.take out mamas phone and give it to me please" I said. He gave it to me. I think were near a building. I have service. I called rhydian. He answered. " Maddy where are you, you should've been back by now" he said. "Yeah I know." I said. I was crying through the phone. " What's wrong maddy, I can hear you crying. Is Kyle ok?" He asked. "Yeah. He's fine" I said. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Rhydian" I said. " Maddy what happened. What's wrong" he said. "Somebody pushed me, in to a tree, hard. I can't get up. Help me please." I said. "Where are you?" He asked. " Right outside of Stoney bridge" I said. " Ok, I'm coming." He said. I hung up the phone. " Kyle, daddy's coming" I Said. About ten minutes later Kyle fell a sleep. "Where are you rhydian" I whispered. I could see a dark shadowy figure in the distance. It was walking towards me. Holding something. It was getting closer and closer. "Hello maddy" it was jake and he was holding a knife. Oh where are you rhydian. " If you tell anybody that I pushed you today. I will hurt them. No. I'll hurt you. And If you tell anybody about what I just did I'll hurt you to " he said. " What did you just do? " I asked him. He came up to me and stabbed me in the lag and arm. I screamedSo loud. then he punched me in the face 3 times. " I just did that" he said then ran away.

RHYDIANS POV :
I was running through the woods when suddenly I heard a scream. It sounded like Maddys scream. I started running faster. About 2 minutes later I ended up sloping in a puddle of something. I stood up and then I turned on my flashlight and saw blood. Then maddy and Kyle. Kyle was sleeping and maddy was crying. "Maddy!" I yelled. I have blood all over me but I don't care. I grabbed Kyle and maddy and started running. I just kept running.