Somethings up with maddy

RHYDIANS POV:
Me and maddy were watching a movie. She fell asleep. She is so beautiful. I fell asleep a little while after. In the morning I woke up. Maddy was still sleeping. I kissed her and she started slowly waking up. She rubbed her eyes and sat up. "I love you" I said."rhydian, what's wrong?" She asked me. "What do you mean? Nothing's wrong. I'm just telling you I love you" I said. Why is she asking me that "ok. Umm. Me to" she said unsure. Something's up with her. I leaned in and kissed her it wasn't as passionate as her normal kiss. She pulled away and looked down."M-" she cut me off. "I'm going to go to the bathroom" she said then got up. What's wrong with her. She came back after and sat down. "Maddy." I said. "So I am going to go and see how Kyle is. Because he want feeling good yesterday." She said then got up. "I'll do it" I said. "No it's ok. I got it" she said.

MADDYS POV:
Ok something is wrong with me. I just don't know how to tell him. Or if I even should. I mean is it right to have doubts about a wedding. It's not that I don't love him. It's just that if you really think about it he was my best friend. But now look at us. We had a kid and were getting married. I mean maybe were rushing this. I don't know. "Mum. What are you thinking about. I called your name 5 times." Said Kyle. "Nothing. Let's go downstairs." I said grabbing his hand. We went downstairs and I put the tv on for him. Rhydian came over to us. "How you feeling buddy?" Rhydian asked Kyle. "I'm good why?" Asked Kyle. "Because you weren't feeling good yesterday" said rhydian. "What do you-" Kyle looked at me and saw my face. "Oh yeah. That. My throat hurts a bit. But I'm fine. Not as bad as yesterday. My tummy really hurt. But not anymore" he said. "Ok. Maddy can we talk" he said. "You know what. I think I'm going to spend some time with Kyle before mrs.von comes. She's still coming right?" I asked. "About that" he said then reached for my hand I let him take it. An we walked upstairs. We went in my room and he closed the door. He sat down next to me. "What's going on mads?" He asked me. My head hurts. It actually does.but if I tell him that he'll think I'm just saying that to get out of this. "Maddy. Are you ok?" He asked me. "Not really" I said. "Forget that. You don't look so good" he said I started getting dizzy. "Uh I'm I'm f-fine" I said. i fell. "Maddy" he said. "Rhydian. Is that you?" I asked. "Yeah I was just talking to you."he said. "What were we talking about?" I asked. "What do you think?" He asked. "Ow. My wrist hurts. And my head" I said. "Come lay down." He said and helped me over to my bed. I laid down and shortly after I fell asleep. I woke up and rhydian wasn't there. I went downstairs and saw mrs.von, rhydian and Kyle. "Hi mrs.von" I said. "Hello maddy" she said. I looked at rhydian "rhyd can I talk to you for a sec" I said. "Yep" he said getting up "did I do something wrong?" Asked Mrs.von. "No, it's not you." I said then went upstairs with rhydian. He closed the door. "Maddy. It's ok to have doubts." Said rhydian. "It's not that. Rhydian I love you. More then anything. But have you ever stopped to think about how we used to be best friends. We used to always yell at each other. We became totally different people. Not just to each other but to everyone." I said. "I know. But maddy. I yelled at you because I loved you. But I didn't want to tell you. I didn't know how. But maybe it's not that we're different maybe it's that we had a part of us that we didn't know we had. Maybe the best part. Because maddy all I know is you bring out the best in me" said rhydian. I smiled. "You do to.I'm sorry I was acting weird all day. Come on let's go back downstairs." I said then we went downstairs and sat with Kyle and mrs.von. I'm just glad I got that off my chest.