I want you

RHYDIANS POV:
Ok. So I know maddy had doubts but the one thing that gets me really excited is seeing her.but . I love her so much. I want the world to know she's mine. "Hey handsome" I looked up to see maddy "hey beautiful" I said then kissed her lips she started to deepen the kiss. As much as I want to kiss her right now What if she still has doubts everyone knows how much I love her. I pulled away. "Rhydian. What's wrong?" She asked me. "Mads, I love you. But we have stuff to do" I said then pecked her lips and got up. She stayed there.

MADDYS POV:
Yeah i want rhydian. I guess he's right we have to plan this wedding. But I love rhydian,and we haven't done anything in a while. He barley kisses me anymore. Maybe it's because of what I said the other day about me having doubts. I finally got up and went downstairs. "Ok. So I'll invite everyone over." Said rhydian as he picked up the phone. "You can do that after" I said laying down on the couch. "Maddy" he said. I liked my lips. He looked at me. "I'll beat you upstairs" he said running upstairs. I ran after him and closed my bedroom door and locked it. I sat down on the bed. He came over to me and we did some stuff. He's muscular.

KYLES POV:
Ok sure im young. But I still have super hearing. What they are doing is gross. There was a knock on the front fore so I went and grabbed a chair so I can reach the door handle. I opened it and moved the chair. "Mrs.von" I said. "Hi buddy" she said.she came in and sat down on the couch. "Where is everybody?" She asked. "Well I think grandma and grandpa will be back soon" I said. Another knock came. I opened it to see tom,Shannon,Bryn,carrie,and Janna. "hey" I said. They all sat down. "where is mummy and daddy?" Asked tom. "I'll go get them" I said then walked upstairs. I knocked on the door. "Guys. Everyone's here." I said.

RHYDIANS POV:
Maddys skin is so soft. I'm kissing her neck when I hear a knock. "Guys everyone's here" said Kyle. I got up and opened the door just a crack so he could only see my head. "We'll be right down buddy" I said then closed the door.

JANNAS POV:
Kyle came downstairs saying "dada said they'd be down in a sec. But I think it might be a while" he said. Oh no. Are they seriously doing that right now. I went upstairs and banged on the door. Nobody answered. I couldn't quite make out what they were doing. I decided to use eolas. Eww they are doing it. I snapped out of eolas and banged on the door again. "Open the door!" I yelled. Nobody opened it. I slammed open the door and saw them sitting there with the blanket over them. They must've smelt me. "Sorry guys. But everyone is here." I said.

RHYDIANS POV:
"What do you mean everyone's here?" I asked Janna. "Just come downstairs" said Janna. Maddy moved closer to me. "Stay with me. I love you. I want you." she whispered so Quietly not not even Janna could hear. "I want you" I whispered back. I kissed her. "Ok. Get dressed come down after" said Janna then she left. "Come on let's go" I said. We got dresses and walked downstairs. I still want her