Please come back

RHYDIANS POV:
It's morning and she still hasn't come back. I love maddy more then anything why hasn't she come back yet. Maybe she'll be back in a bit. I just hope when she comes back that she'll still love me.

MADDYS POV:
I want to go back,but what if rhydian doesn't love me anymore. What if he just wants me to go back to take care of the baby. The baby! I have to go back I have to get out of here. But I don't know where I am. I can't get up. I'm trying to get up and I can't.

JAKES POV:
Rhydians really beaten up about this,and Matt doesn't even know there here. He's sick so he satiated in his tent. maybe I should help rhydian. I walk up to rhydian and say. " Hey,ill go look for her. Ok?" He just nodded. So I left. A bout an hour later I found maddy she was on the ground crying.i went over to her " Maddy" I said. "Help me, you got to help me" she said. "Maddy, I'm sorry. But I have to do this." I said. "Do what?" She asked. I went over to her and kissed her. She tried to get out of it but she was stuck to the ground. She tried pushing me off but I pulled her hands of me and pushed myself on top of her. "don't you love me?" I said then kissed her again. "No" she said. I kissed her neck as she tried to get me off again. I have her a hickey so rhydian would break up with her and she'd come to me. I put my hand under her shirt. I pulled her pants down,and then mine. First I humped her then I did other stuff finally I got up. Got dressed put her clothes on cuz she was still stuck to the ground. Then put my cloths on. " Why did you do that!?" She yelled. " Oh because maddy we love each other." I said. "No. I love rhydian" she said. "Even after the fight you had" I asked. "Yes. I will always love him" she said. "Well in the case when I send you back. I don't think you should tell anyone about this." I said. "oh and, I'm going to hit you in the face with a bunch of things. Don't tell annoy body that I hit you or did what I did before. Because I can just tell them what we did. I have a video. And I can edit it to make it look like you did it to. " I said. "Ok" she said. " So what your going to tell them is that last night you fell and got stuck in some sticky stuff ,but when rhydian asked you didn't want to scare him so you said you were fine. Then this morning I came and found you and you were all beaten up. I rushed you back as soon as possible. " I said. She sad "ok" I picked up a rock and threw it at her. After a couple of times she blacked out. I then started kicking and slapping her. Then I picked her up ad we walked back.

RHYDIANS POV:
She probably doesn't love me anymore i should just go. Then I heard I snap. I turn to see jake holding Maddys body. I run over to them. "What happened?" I asked. " I don't know. I found her like this. I would love to stay and help but I found my old pack and they want me back so I have to go and sapphire will come with me" he said then ran off with sapphire. " JANNA. HELP ME!" I yelled. She and the test of the pack came running over. " What happend?" She asked. " I don't know. Just please help." I said. They got her up and the pack healers set her down. I held her hand. "Rhydian" maddy whispered. "It's ok, your going to be ok. I love you. Just please don't leave me" I said. "I love you" she said then her eyes closed and her heart stopped. "NOOOOOOO!" I yelled. "What happened." Janna asked. "M-m-maddy she d-d-died." I said falling to the ground. " Please come back to me" I whispered. I couldn't stop crying. I just couldn't. The thought of maddy dead. It just kills me.