YES!!

MADDYS POV:
How do I tell him yes. I'm still frozen I don't know what to do. "I should've just waited,i knew it wasn't the right time to ask you. Maybe I'll ask you again next year." said rhydian "wait" I said quietly. "What?" He said. "Come here. I can't move I'm frozen with emotions. Kiss me rhydian" I said. He came over to me and placed his lips on mine. I started to feel them. I pulled away and said "yes!" "What?" Asked Rhydian. "Yes,i will marry you" I said. His face lit up with joy. He put a beautiful ring on my finger then Hepicked me up and spun me around, I squealed a playful squeal then he put me down and kissed me. It was a long passionate kiss. we pulled apart when Kyle walked in "what's with all the squealing and kissing?" He asked. "Never mind that,come here" I said then he came over to me. I put him on my lap and said "my family is now complete" then I kissed Kyle on the head and rhydian in the cheek. "but seriously mum what's with all the squealing and kissing" asked Kyle. "Me and daddy are gonna get married" I said. "I thought you were already married" said Kyle. " no. But we will be" I said. "Ok,cool" he said then left.

RHYDIANS POV:
I'm so happy Maddy said yes. "So what now?" Asked maddy. "Well we can do all the planning later for now let's go for a walk" I said. I grabbed her hand and walked downstairs,and out the door. We stopped when we got to a small hill on the moors. "Maddy" I said "rhydian" she said. "I love you,and I'm not just saying that. When I tell you I love you I'm telling you because I really do love you" I said. "I know,i love you more though" she said. "Impossible" I said.i leaned in to kiss her. she moved away. I'm confused. "Want that kiss?" She asked me. "Yes" I said. "Then you'll have to catch me" she said then ran away. I chased her. Then I pinned her down and kissed her. She laughed then I got up an helped her up. "Come here" I said to her. "Where are we going."she asked. "Just follow me" I said. After about 2 minutes u say down on a log and maddy sat next to me. "I wrote you a song maddy" I said. Ah smiled. "Here it goes- your the best thing that happened to me,i love you and I know you love me. I'll always be there for you. Together we can conquer the world. Cuz I'm happy with you,I love everything about you.i love your smile,i love your eyes,i love the way you say hi,i love who you are. I want to spend my whole life with you. Together we can do anything because I love you." I finished the song and maddy hugged me. "I love you" she said. "I love you to"I said. We walked back to the house. "So when are we going to tell everyone?" Asked maddy. "Invite tom and Shan over. Your mum and dad should be back soon. And I'll get my mum,bryn and Matt, do we want Janna to know?" I said. "Yeah I guess. I mean she's still my friend. After all I can't blame her for liking you. Your awesome and kind and funny and hot. Your like the perfect person to love" She said. "Just like you" i said. She smiled. "I'll go call tom and Shan" she said. "Ok,ill go get the others" I said.

MADDYS POV:
I called Shan and tom because I knew they were together. "Hey Shan, is tom with you?" I asked her. "Yeah why?" She asked. "Can you guys come over in a soon" I asked her. " Sure. Is everything ok?" She asked me. "Yeah" I said. "Ok. well come over soon.well be there in a half hour" she said. Then hung up. I went downstairs to see rhydian has already came back with everyone. I sat down next to him. "Did you call them?" He asked me. "Yeah" I said. " Ok" he said. "Tell Kyle to come down here. But tell him not to tell anyone what we told him before" I said he got up and went upstairs. Janna sat down next to me. "Maddy I'm so sorry" she said. "It's ok janna" I said then a hugged each other. "Hey maddy" said Matt . "Hey" I said then hugged him. "Hey" said bryn and Carrie. Then I hugged both of them. mum and dad walked in. "What's going on?" Asks mum and dad. "Just sit down" I said. Kyle and rhydian came down. A couple minutes after Shan and tom came in "sit down" I said. Everyone sat down except for me and rhydian. "ok guys so here it goes, me and rhydian are getting married" I said holding his hand. "Congratulations" said Janna tom an Shan. They hugged me and rhydian. So did bryn and Carrie."My beautiful boy is growing up"she said then hugged rhydian mom and dad came over to me and hugged me. For the rest of the night we all had some food then Tom and Shan left and then a little while after that Carrie, bryn and Janna left. I still can't believe im getting married this is so exciting. I love rhydian so much.