Your so beautiful

RHYDIANS POV:
oh I love maddy so much,right now we are watching a scary movie,maddys really scared. She's curled up in my arms. She looks so adorable. She looks up at me,her beautiful brown eyes are sparkling,i can't take it anymore. I lean in and kiss her. Her lips are so soft. We start making out. I pull a part. She looks up at me. "Maddy,your so beautiful" I said. "Thanks" she said. We started making out again then I heard Janna. "Maddy. I'm so sorry!" She said. we pulled apart. "What are you doing here?" I asked her. "Well if you must know-" I cut her off. "Yes I must know. Because I love maddy. I need to protect her,and our relationship. I'm not gonna let you just come barging in here and ruin our relationship. Because what me and maddy have is great it's special,beautiful. Just like her" I said. "I know rhydian. I was just going to say that I was really sorry. I don't know what I was saying." She said to maddy. "Ok" said maddy. then Janna looked at me. "I'm sorry rhydian for what I said." Said Janna. "Ok" I said. "And I'm sorry I interrupted what you guys were doing.but maddy I'm so sorry about this but I have to say it" she said to maddy. I held Maddys hand preparing for what Janna was going to say. "You have to understand that I am sorry for what I'm about to say but i can't hold it back anymore. Here it goes. I love rhydian. I always have, I though he might have loved me. He made me so happy. When we came back here I wanted to ruin you. I wanted to before he found out you like him. I loved him,maybe I might still. But I have to leave. I can't stand to see you together it breaks me. I'll get used to after a while. But I have to leave now because I'm your friend" she said to maddy. Maddy pulled her hand out of my grip and ran upstairs. Oh no.

MADDYS POV:
Wow. I knew this would happen. I knew she liked him. I knew she would try to take him. I should just run away,run away from all of this. I should try and forget about rhydian. But I can't. I'll always love him. "Maddy!" I herd rhydian yell running up the stairs. I have to run. But I can't. Something is holding me back. Rhydian grabs me.

"Let me go. Now!" I yelled. He let go off me. " I knew this would happen. I knew she liked you. Why don't you just leave with her. You two obviously had something "maddy! I love you and I'm not just saying that I really love you. Not Janna. Never Janna. It was never her and never will be.you are the best thing that ever happened to me madds,and I'm not going to let her take you away from me" he said. "But you might as well go with her I'm not a good girlfriend and I'm ugly" I said "maddy,im not going with her. I'm never going to leave you. And you are beautiful. Maddy smith.... will you marry me?" He asked me. I just stood. There not knowing what to say or do. I want to say yes. But i can't I want to kiss him. But I can't. I can't move,i can't talk. I'm completely frozen