I killed him

MADDYS POV:
After we had breakfast I told Kyle to get dressed. It's amazing how he can do stuff like us. He came downstairs after and said. "All done." Then rhydian said. "He's a little monster" I laughed. Then the door bell rang. I opened the door to see tom and Shannon. I'm about to say hi when my nightmare flashes through my head. "Who's that?" Asked tom pointing to Kyle. " Go go gaga" said Kyle. He must sense that they are humans. "Kyle,they know about us. So you can talk" I said. " But mama. There humans I thought nobody could know" said Kyle. " There mine and daddy's best friends. We can trust them. So behave." I said. " You knew about this daddy" said Kyle. "Yeah" said rhydian. " Shan, tom. This is out 1 week old son. He could talk and run and do everything because he's the son of the chosen ones." I said. "Oh" they both said. My nightmare keeps flashing in my head. "I got to go" I said. "Mads,where are you going?" Asked rhydian. "I'll be back. Don't worry. And make sure Kyle is a good boy" I said. "Maddy, be careful" said rhydian. "I will" I said then left. I ran through the woods. I heard a foot step. "Looks like you came back for more" it was jake. "No, but I finally realized why you wanted me." I said. "Why" he said. "Because I'm the chosen one. If people thought we were dating people would honor you" I said. "Yeah. But not at first. At first I actually liked you for you" he said then pushed me. I hit my head in a tree. It was bleeding now. He picked me up then broke my leg " You think I'll believe you" I said. "It's true. You don't have to believe me though." He said. "You hurt me, my family. So now it's time that I hurt you. There's gonna be no none left to believe after I'm done with you" I said then pulled a pocket knife out of my pocket. Rhydian gave it to me for emergencies. I stabbed jake in the head. Then arms then large then stomach then throught. Even though he was probably already dead I just kept stabbing him. I stabbed his heart then cut off his head. Then I dug a hole and put him in it. "Nobody tried to ruin my relationship. Or my family" I said then wobbled off because of my leg.I was about half way back when I realize what I just did. I'm full of blood and I can't breath anymore. I walk back to the house scarred.

RHYDIANS POV:
We were all waiting for maddy to get back. There was a knock on the door. It was Janna so I let her in. "Hey" she said. We all said hi back. " Hey Kyle you might not remember me but" he cut her off " Janna!" He said then hugged her. "Where's maddy?" She asked. " I don't know. I hope she's not with jake" I said. "You jealous" asked Janna. "No. Jake tried to hurt maddy a bunch if times. Then chocked me" I said. " Oh. Sorry" she said. just then I heard foot prints. Then maddy wobbled in she had blood all over her. "I - i-i. I killed him" she said. "Who?" I asked. "I actually killed him" she said. "Maddy are you ok. Is that your blood?" I asked. "Only on my head and my leg. He smashed it with a rock and broke it. So I killed him. I actually killed him" she said. "Go sit down on the couch" I said. "Did you not hear what I said rhydian? I killed him" she said. "I know but right now we got to work on helping you" I said. "You don't understand I killed somebody" she said. "Maddy your in shock just calm down" I said. "I can't calm down,he's dead,and it's my fault" she said."who did you kill" I asked her. "Jake" she said. "Ok maddy. It's gonna be ok. Why did you kill him" I asked "because he was gonna hurt you. He was gonna try and kill me,then Kyle and then you" said maddy. "Mads" I said going to hug her but she turned away. "No rhydian. I know I shouldn't have done it,but I had to." She said. "Ok you wanna talk about It" I asked her.

MADDYS POV:
What am I gonna say oh yeah sure let's talk about how I just KILLED somone. "maddy?" Asked rhydian. I saw jakes face in the window. "Ahhhh!" I yelled. "Maddy what's wrong" asked rhydian. "I can see his face in the window" i said. "Maddy he's not there" said rhydian. "Let's talk about it" he said. "What's there to talk about. I killed him" I said. "Ok" he said then sat down next to me. I hugged him tight. I don't want to let go. "maddy we have to fix your leg" said Janna. i look up to see janna,tom and Shan. "When did you guys get here?" I asked. "We've been here" said tom. "Oh ok" I said.then they fixed my leg and we watched a movie. "Come on Kyle you gotta go to bed." I said. "Can I wait till grandma an grandpa come back"he asked. I looked at rhydian he just shrugged. "Ok. But only if you don't tell them about any of this.don't tell them what I did. Don't tell them my leg broke." I said. "Ok, I'll think of something" he said. After about a half hour the door opened. "We are back" said dad. "What happened while we were gone" asked mum. We all looked at each other. "We started off the day with breakfast then colored with Kyle then they came over then we talked about school for a bit then watched a few movies." said rhydian. "Ok. Maddy where's Kyle?" Asked mum. I started to panic. "Rhydian,what if something happened to him" I whispered to him. "I'm sure he's fine" he whispered to me. "He's upstairs finishing his drawings" said Janna. "Ok" said dad. "Grandma, grandpa." Yelled Kyle. Then he hugged mum and dad. "I drew you guys a picture. It's of me, you guys,mum and dad. And the other one is of everyone in this room" he said. "Kyle. Time for bed" I said then me and rhydian walked upstairs. "Nite mummy. Nite daddy" said Kyle we kissed him goodnight then went downstairs. "Maddy?" Asked dad. "Yeah?" I said. "There's news from the wild pack saying that jakes old pack can't find him. That he disappeared to here then never came back. They said they are going to check every inch of the woods tomorrow. See if anyone dug him up or anything" right when he said that I fell over. Rhydian helped me up. " Are you ok maddy?" Asked mum. "Rhydian,can I talk to you for a second." He just nodded then we went upstairs. "Guys were going to bed after this so you guys can sleep over." said rhydian. "There going to find him" I said. "Let's not worry about that now. You look tired. Get some rest we'll figure it out in the morning" he said. Then we went to sleep. In the middle of the night I had a night mare. Jakes body want found then he showed up in my room and said. "You killed me".

RHYDIANS POV:
Maddy keeps taw-sing and turning. she shoots up breathing heavily. "Maddy. Are you ok?" I asked. "Rhydian. I killed him" she said. "Come here" I said then pulled her closer to me and we went to bed. For the rest of the night maddy kept mumbling in her sleep. "I killed him,i killed him" over and over.