06

It's been a few months, and midterms are coming. Well, me Lisa, and Rosé are bmbf's now. Best Mafia Best Friend. And, I now like Taehyung, even if he's a mafia.

I glance at my phone as it beep. Someone is calling. I look at the caller ID and it's my Dad.

Dad calling

"Hello?" I greeted.

["Hi Jen, it's been a long time right? I miss my baby princess. Are you available? Can you visit here, Jen?"] Dad, asked.

Oh, he missed me. Might as well go to my house hence, I'm being stress recently because of the midterms'. Might as well use this as an excuse to take a break from studying.

"Okay, Dad. I'll be there today. And I also miss you Dad." I answered, with a grin plastered on my face.

["T-Thanks, Jen. I'll see you here."] He said, stuttering like shit.

Why was he stuttering? That was weird.

I got ready and decided to just look casual.

I got my mini sling channel bag, and called Jisoo to let her know that I'll be going out a bit. I look for a taxi and I spotted one and told the driver the location of the neighborhood that my parents are living in.

I told the taxi driver to just drop me off to the gate hence, public transportation such as, taxis, rental cars, Ubers, and much more are not allowed. Well, this neighborhood is certainly private. Only rich people can afford living at this neighborhood.

And if you aren't rich, then it's a bye-bye Felicia for you.

"Dad!" I greeted my Dad soon as I reached the house and saw him in the garden, drinking some tea.

"Jendukie!" He said and stood as he hugged me.

"Where's mom?" I asked.

"Uh... s-she... She'll be out for a... bit..." Dad answered, thus a part of me doesn't really believe him.

"Oh... Okay. So, why did you call me here? Did you missed me? Considering the fact that we haven't saw each other for 4 months right?" I grinned as I sat on the chair that's facing him.

"Y-Yeah... Jen, I really just...," he cleared his throat.

This is really confusing me? What the hell is even happening?

"Dad, are you okay?" I was getting worried and saw him formed a little smile that it didn't even reach his eyes.

"Yeah... it's just that, what if I told you that.... you aren't really my daughter?" He gulped really hard, waiting for my reaction.

What did he just say?

"It's not a nice joke, Dad." I added a chuckle, just to lift up the atmosphere.

"You're not my real daughter, Jen. Your mom had sex with another man before our marriage. But she got pregnant that's why she had you. I'm really sorry, Jen. I recently just found out this information. I'm really sorry..." Dad kept saying sorry, all over again.

But, what did he just said?

"Pardon? Perhaps I heard you wrong, Dad. This isn't true, right?" I'm waiting for his affirmation. I don't want to believe that he isn't my Father. There is no way that he isn't my Father.

"Jen, it is hard for me to say this. It's hard for me to accept this, Jen. I'm really sorry, I really am sorry, Jen." Dad kept on begging mercy for his sincere apologies.

"Dad, this isn't really funny..."

"This isn't a joke, Jen. Here, just to prove you that you're not my daughter," Dad said as he handed me his phone with a video that's paused. I looked at him as my eyebrow rose up. My lips parted as I saw the video.

It was a man and a woman having sex at a hotel. Both of them are naked, and worse, moaning. I cried as I saw that the woman was my Mom. Both of their clothes were scattered on the floor. I gasped as the man inserted his manhood as mom wore moving her hips. Soon after, mom felt her release but the man still didn't stop.

"Jae-joon, ugh! Mmhm... Ahhh... D-Don't stop!" Mom cried out loud.

Soon after, both of them came from their 3rd release. But what shock me the most was mom slowly crept onto the man's manhood and she began stroking it. Then, she sucked it as if there is no tomorrow.

"Ji-hye, you're so fucking tight! Urg! Ahh..."

"Jae-joon, you're so fucking huge! Ahh..."

Soon after, the man came his release. The man started licking moms folds as he inserted a finger to moms clit. Then, he kissed mom's abdomen as his kisses went up to her mountains. The man sucked mom's nipples and mom was moaning really loud. Mom moaned so loud, enjoying the pleasure, while me and Dad here, crying because of what we are seeing.

"Fuck! You're such a great fuck, Ji-hye." The man said as soon as mom felt her release.

"Jang-min doesn't have to know this right?" Mom asked as they lay down in bed.

"Yeah, I won't tell my wife about this," the man answered.

My blood began to boil. He's married?! And he is having sex with my mom?!

"I'm getting married tomorrow. So, this is the last and first time that I ever tasted my long time first love," mom said as she kissed the man.

I am not even surprised when they started making out. The man's tongue invaded to mom's tongue. Mom sucked the man's lower lip. I looked at Dad as he was crying, looking away so I couldn't see it.

"I'll call you whenever I want to fuck you. I never know that you were such a great fuck, Ji-hye. Too bad, you're getting married," the man whispered between their kisses.

"Well, you're already married to my best friend, Jae-joon," mom answered.

"Let's do another round shall we?" The man asked mom seductively.

"We shall." And with mom's answer, they did it again but I don't want to watch it. It pains my heart especially Dads. So that's how I got made, huh? I felt that I don't have the rights to be born onto this world. I felt ashamed for Dad.

Does he know what mom did behind his back for years until I was born?

"D-Dad..." I didn't know what to say.

I loved my mom so much that I decided to seduce a man. Why did she did this? I loved my mom so much. She is the one whom I share my secrets when Jisoo isn't around. Why did she did that? And the fact that the man whom she had sex was married! Why is this happening in my life?

"I understand Jen that you hate me... As soon as I knew this, I filed a case and your mom is now in Jail. But I still couldn't find the man. He's whereabouts are unknown. But, his son might knew where he is..." Dad informed.

"Son?"

"Yes, Jae-joon has a son. He is 1 year older than you. He is now a member of a Mafia gang..." Dad once again informed.

"He is part of a Mafia gang?" I asked.

"Yes, your half brother is part of a gang. Do you want to meet him?" He asked and I saw pain in his eyes.

"Dad, even if you aren't really my Dad, I will still love you. You're the father that I've always wanted. And I'm not going to leave you. I will stay with you no matter what." I smiled and gave Dad a hug. His warm embrace made me forget what happened earlier. I kissed his cheeks and smiled at him.

"Thank you, Jendukie," Dad said as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Dad."

"I love you, Jendukie. "

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I know that no one missed me but I decided to just update. BTW, I  couldn't update in March because I was so busy and it was my birthday so yeah. Uhm, bye.