29

"Let's go on a date today."

I almost spit out the water that I was drinking. His announcement was so out of the blue! I couldn't comprehend what he said. I mean it's just that this is our first official date as a couple. Well, we're already a couple when we had our picnic date but he didn't really like you know asked me formally? Is asking formally the right term to ask your girlfriend out on a date?

It's funny that I didn't worry about matters like this when I was dating my ex boyfriend. But here I am, having an issue what the right term to use when your boyfriend ask you out for a date. And minus the fact that I decided to date this guy to be my pawn and step to my lavish and extravagant lifestyle. My lavish and extravagant lifestyle isn't far from me achieving it. I can already feel that  I'd obtain my once excessive and expensive lifestyle again any time soon.

Just wait for a little moment, Jennie Ruby Jane. Once you've tie the knot, that beyond imagination lifestyle of yours is going to make a comeback.

"Why? You don't want to?" He asked. He probably asked because I was taking too long to comment about his announcement and wasn't responding to his hands that's already wrapped around my waist since my hands were on the railings of the balcony.

We are currently in his balcony that's located in his room. The both of us are only wearing a bathrobe and nothing else underneath since we just had finished our "love making" as what they address.

 The both of us are only wearing a bathrobe and nothing else underneath since we just had finished our "love making" as what they address

I touched his hand and smiled. I couldn't tell that it was fake or real but I couldn't care less since my reflection can't be seen anyway. A triumph smile escape at my lips since he has gladly fell into my scheme. But it's too early to celebrate my victory.

I glanced at the slightly messy balcony. It wouldn't be messy if it weren't for his strong sex drive. But how can I blame him? I mean who wouldn't long and yearn me? I'm totally hot and irresistible. No one can resist me. Not even the one and only Taehyung Kim

"Isn't it a bit late? It's already 7 pm," I reasoned. Truth to be told, I want us to have a date in this lovely evening. But, I need to reject him first in order for him to long me more. I want him to crave me and that is by doing a little bit of gaslighting.

If I reject him, he'd want me more, and that is what I'm aiming for.

"Nah. It's still 6:40 pm. And besides, the night is still young. Is it bad to take my girlfriend out for a date?"

My girlfriend.

I don't know why but my heart skipped a beat. But it's okay since like what I have said before, I have a crush on him. It's just a harmless crush that would hopefully go away. I'm confident that it'd go away since I easily get bored at something. When I repeatedly kept saying the same things more than 5 things, I feel bored since I kept on seeing the same thing all over again.

So I therefore conclude that this crush or infatuation will fade. I'm picky to food. How much more than boys? But then again, this boy isn't like the other boys. It's Taehyung Kim.