17

"Have fun learning on school!"

Of course I'll have fun. Architecture is my cup of tea.

"Bye!"

"Bye, my love! Text me when your class is over," he grinned.

I gave him a smile and proceeded to the facility.

My classes today are all major subjects. It's quite interesting learning them actually.

I was about to go the locker area but drama couldn't stop following me.

"So you think you have everything now since the Taehyung Kim is courting you, huh? Guess what bitch, feelings can change like fire touches ice. And-"

"Are you perhaps finished? I have class this morning and you're blocking my way," I nagged.

"Watch what you say bitch. Krystal has fallen from her seat and now I'm the one who is the queen of this school. Okay?"

I rolled my eyes, subconsciously.

It angered her so I did it again, this time purposely doing it.

"In what way does being mean benefit you?" I confronted her.

If I remember her name correctly, was it Somin Jeon?

"I'm not being mean, I'm just spitting facts." She was even proud of what she has told.

She thought she ate that, huh?

"Okay," I sneered and continue to do the usual.

"I'm not yet done bitch! I know where Jisoo Kim is currently at," she laughed and crossed her amrs on her chest.

"Why do you know about Jisoo's situation?"

When Jisoo went missing, I tried to keep it low-key and private as possible. So only close friends knew about Jisoo's situation.

"I just know things. And btw, good luck to the talent show. Bye!" she let out a cute goodbye and left.

My blood started boiling. I took a huge deep breath to calm myself down.

You have to get used to this usual routine, Jennie.

This is nothing to worry about. This is completely normal. I entered our classroom and saw Jaehyun. His positioned is like when he is on his bed. He was indeed laying down with a pair of ear pods both on his ears.

His feet was located on my share of the desk.

"Get your feet out, Jeffrey," I requested and heaved a sigh.

Jaehyun heard my sigh and quickly removed his feet.

I placed my things down and started thinking about things.

Do I deserve a Taehyung Kim?

What if he knows my agenda? Will he still love me?

What if his feelings will change?

I started reflecting the happenings that occurred in my life.

If Krystal didn't argue with me, if my mom didn't ordered that I should win his heart, if my family didn't go bankruptcy, will a Taehyung Kim love me?

Will a Taehyung know that I existed?

Will I be able to feel real friendship?

Everything fall into its place because of everything that happened.

Destiny is quite a challenge, I must say.

"Are we good?" I was taken back to reality when I heard Jaehyun's voice.