20

"Where are you spending your Christmas break?"

"Probably at my dad's house," I announced, still setting up the blanket that Taehyung brought. We are here at Han River Park. We've decided to stop here since it's near to our school plus the scenery is beautiful.

"Is that so?" he expressed. Is he perhaps dissatisfied by my answer?

"Yeah... D-Do you want to visit our house? I was thinking that before the year ends, I would like to introduce you to my parents..."

Introduce him to my mom? Of course t'was a lie! Heck, why would I introduced him to my parents? He's just a mission, a target. I don't know why I played hard to get when he confessed that he had fallen for my charms. It's my fault for making this foul play difficult.

"Will that be okay? I mean, it's your parents..." he expressed.

"Of course! You shouldn't worry about such things. It's just my parents, Taehyung. You're not meeting the president," I explained.

I bit my lower lip. I was sitting on his lap. There was a lot of space but he wants me to sit on his lap and of course, I agreed. That familiar feeling came back. I used to feel this when I was dating my ex boyfriend. What was this feeling called again? It was butterflies in the stomach wasn't it?

My mouth watered at the sight of the food. It was korean pancakes! There were also fruits such as blueberries, strawberries, grapes and bananas. Though, I think he prepared that in case if I didn't approve of the food. For the beverages, it was orange juice. I told him my gratefulness and asked permission if I could take eat the food.

"Of course! I've made the food just for you. Start eating now. You look so skinny, Nini. Eat well," he beamed a smile. We started eating with a calm and gentle atmosphere. I must say, I haven't been able to eat this well during breakfast time since I only eat an apple or vegetables.

"How 'bout you? Where are you spending your christmas break?" I questioned while slicing a piece of pancake.

"I was planning on going at my parents house also, but this year will have a change. I would like to spend the remaining days of this year with you, Nini," he truthfully declared.

My lips parted at his announcement.

"Oh was that too corny? Oh uhm it's okay if you don't agree. T'was a dumb move right? Uhm just ignore what I said," he added a fake and dry laugh at each of his sentences.

"Your cute when your awkward," I added a laugh.

I stabbed the pancake and just shoved it into his mouth. He pouted, aggressively and cutely ate the pancake that I fed. Laughter was heard from the 2 of us.

"I wish we could stay like this forever. Enjoying each other's company. I wish that nothing could dismantle our love..." of course that is another absurd lie.

That wish will just be a foolish statement. In the end, I'm going to leave and continue to live my life in luxury. I must and not forget my goal. What I need from him is his wealth, not his love. Love is foolish and stupid. It makes you commit and do absurd things just like what my mom has done.

"We will always be like this. After you graduate, I will mary you. I know it's too early to declare such decisions like that but I will do that. I love you so much. You're the only woman that I see building a family with me. You'll be the mother of my children. You'll be my safe house. You'll be my wife. And I will be your husband. I love you so much! I can't wait when we graduate!" he sincerely declared. Sincerity can be heard and felt at his tender and deep voice.

That moment, I started rethinking my decisions: Should I continue doing this? Do I deserve him?

"I'm already 20, turning 21 next month. And you'll be 22 this month. We can get married now. Both of us is in legal age. I think my dad will agree to this. We just need your parents approval. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you, Taehyung Kim," I smiled at him and kissed his rosy cheeks. He got flustered and planted an affectionate kiss on my forehead.

"Ill remember this day. This day is the first time that we've exchanged our I love you's. I will ask permission to my parents about our marriage. I can't wait to marry you Jennie Ruby Jane Kim!" he hugged me and kissed me. I kissed him back and it felt natural when I did that. I felt him smile when I kissed him back.

This kiss was different from our previous kisses. It was passionate and out of the blue, I felt hot. My lips slightly parted, I was running out of breath. I ended our kiss since I needed to breath. But he took advantage of me at that moment! Instead of breathing like what I'm doing, he bend down and gave me a hungry kiss. Since I was shocked at his bold act, he took that advantage to dart his tongue in!

A moan escape to my lips. I hate to admit that I like the way his kissing me right now! He placed my hands in his nape. His hands were wrapped on my waist while his other hand was on my thigh, slowly making its way to my shorts. My legs is probably a bit exposed right now since I was wearing a dress. But I couldn't care less about it that moment.

He briefly ended our making out. His lips has smudge lipstick on it. He looked at my eyes and looked at my lips again. We would probably be doing it right now if this wasn't a public place.

"We should go to school now. I don't want you to be late..." he announced and I replied with a nod. We started cleaning up since it was already quarter to 9. His first class starts at 9 today.

We arrived at school and as usual, we parted ways with a brief kiss. I pretend to be flustered and surprised at his kisses. I always expect for him to do that to me. He went to his classroom. My eyes followed at his image. I heaved a sigh. I started walking towards the locker area with my usual rest face that most people disapprove.

They say that I look like a bitch when I don't smile.

As I was walking towards my destination, I saw Lisa looking at me with excitement. She run towards me and hug me. I was confused but I hugged her back.

"What's with the out of the blue hug? Hmm?"

"I'm just happy that Jisoo is finally coming home! We've finally discovered her location and after school we are finally going to see her!"

Jisoo finally came back, my best friend.