08

"So, what brings you here guys? Especially you, Lalisa."

Lisa rolled her eyes. Jungkook consulted why we are here. I told him that my cousin invited us here. Speaking of cousin, I don't where Kim Dahyun is or even Kim Jungwoo.

"None of your business Jungguk. Jennie already told you the reason. Why are you still here asking those questions that is already been answered?" Lisa rudely remarked to Jungkook.

We are here in a table to the 1998 liners party. All of us, except for Tzuyu since she is still a minor, are drinking some soju. I saw how Jungkook's facial expression changed. He was smiling and being nonchalant then, but now embarrassment spread to his alluring face.

"Manners, Lisa. It's not like you didn't dance together in highschool-" Rosé got halted.

"What dance that they did at high-school, Rosé Park?" Yugyeom inserted.

"They did a cover from a famous song, though, I forgot the tittle. What song was the one you danced together with Lisa Jungkook?" Rosé asked.

"Say you won't let go. James Arthur. Both of us performed the dance when we were 17," Jungkook recalled.

"I was 17 at that time while you were 16. I'm older than you,"  Lisa fired.

"But we are in Korea, baby. So that makes me also 17 at that time." Jungkook  smirked and even had the audacity to winked at crimson Lisa.

The 1997 liners did a 'burn' and complemented Jungkook. However, Lisa was being teased by Taehyung, Me, Rosé, and Jisoo. While Tzuyu was just observing while drinking her orange juice.

"To make things better, and to make Liskook back, I still have the video to my USB who I luckily brought it with me," Rosé annouced and smiled.

(A/N: Pretend that May J Lee is Lisa while Bongyoung Park is Jungkook. Alright I know that I ain't the one who did this first. Now drop a Y/N: who has this type of scene of the story. But if u don't know them, they are the first couple. But now back to Treacherous Mafia 🖤) 

"That was ages ago. I was still in middle school that time," Tzuyu joined.

"See? Even Tzuyu wants Liskook to reunite!" Rosé happily seconded.

"I even have a laptop and the it's connected to Nayeon's wifi," Tzuyu announced and took her laptop from her bag. I didn't even notice that she brought a laptop with her.

Rosé plugged the USB to Tzuyu's laptop after Tzuyu entered the password. Rosé click the enter button and the video started.

"Jungkook and Lisa sitting on the tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G," all of us sang.