32

Our night ended with a kiss. He drove me to the apartment that me and Jisoo shared. It was already around 11 pm so I assumed that Jisoo is already sleeping but I've assumed wrong. Jisoo is always unpredictable and I like it. That's what I like about her. 

"Had a fun day?" She asked as I entered.

She was on the dinner table, wearing pajamas. She was accompanied with coffee, books, and her notes. Her laptop and iPad were open. She looked like a stress free  girl who is enjoying and having a great time by herself since, people in this state are normally stressed.

"Yeah..." I answered. "Imma tell you the details later. But first, I'm going to get changed," I announced and she agreed.

I did my night routine and changed into my pajamas. By the time I was finish, I went to where Jisoo is and shared her my experience. I didn't want to tell her the love making part, (yes I prefer to call it as love making since love is involved at least on his side) thus, she was really curious so I told her. After hearing it from me, she looks traumatized.

She's side eyeing me.

"Did my..." Jisoo was lost on her words. She heaved a sigh and proceeded to ask. "Did my brother really did that?"

Yup, he did.

"Well,  yes..." I shyly told her.

I can't believe I got shy talking about Taehyung!

She was lost on her words. Her mouth was hanging open in disbelief. I mean her reaction is very understandable since Taehyung Kim is dubbed as the obedient and benevolent son in society. At first, I really thought that he would not know anything about sex because of his innocent reputation. But turns out he was more knowledgeable compared to me!

He is one sly man!

"Wow, I just can't believe it. I still see him as that wimpy kid who was crying underneath the pool table. Time does flies, huh." she recalled.

Time really does flies fast since it's already been a few months since I started seducing him. Not to mention, the competition is fast approaching. His birthday too is fast approaching. Then it made me remember that someone sabotaged our application form.

I know many people are praying for our or my downfall. Although their prayers will fall to deaf ears since no matter how hard they try to sabotaged our performance, they will never ever be successful.

"Jisoo, what do we do now? Someone sabotaged our application form!" I exclaimed.

"Chill. Just relax. Me and Jaehyun Jeong are already working on something," she said as if it's no big deal.

Wait. Jaehyun Jeong? My classmate?

"Yup, your classmate. I've been hanging around him a lot. Don't worry the song is almost done and by the time it is done, we'll let you and the girls listen to it so we could start practicing," she explained.

When she answered my didn't-said-it-out-loud-question, I wasn't surprised anymore since she always does it.  Her explanation gave comfort to my heart.

It was already quarter to 1 and I decided to sleep since I have classes on 8 am tomorrow. Jisoo decided to pull an all nighter since she claimed that her classes tomorrow morning is in the afternoon. I bid her goodbye and decided to go to sleep.

It was already the next day. I didn't have full a 8 hours sleep but it was okay since I get to see my boyfriend today. I got up and decided to do my morning routine. It was such an amazing morning for me since the thought of seeing my boyfriend just makes my heart flatter.

Makes my heart flatter?

Yes, it does since the thought of me marrying him soon is fast approaching. And if I get to marry him, I will be back to my lavish and extravagant lifestyle. The thought of that just makes my heart flatter so much to the point that I could just die.

But I'm not going to die of course since I need to experience the lifestyle that I want.

I cooked breakfast for us since Jisoo is still sleeping. She must've pulled an all nighter since she always has a surprise oral recitation in her class. Being a nursing student must be hard.

After cooking, I left some food for Jisoo on the table and started to finish up my architectural plates. I only need to label it since I'm already finished in drawing. It's a good thing that it's only sketching since coloring it is so time consuming. I'm afraid that it might be a hindrance with my "relationship" with Taehyung.

I finished labeling my architectural plate and is good to go. I rolled it carefully so it'll not be torn. I looked at my bag for my plates but it was nowhere to be found. I think I left it at school. I had no choice but to hold it to prevent it from being damage. I packed my things and I am good to go.

"I'll be going now, Choo! Bye! There's food on the table." I bid my goodbye even though she's still asleep and obviously did not heard me.

I went outside of the apartment building to hail a taxi but a familiar red BMW was already parked where I usually hail a taxi. Could it be Taehyung? But I didn't tell him my schedule for today though. 

I was planning to just mind my own business and will be continuing to hail a cab but what I was planning, obviously did not happen. I was 4 meters away from the vehicle but then the vehicle's window opened. My hunch was right. It was Taehyung Kim.

"Tata, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm picking my girlfriend which is you, because I'm going to drive her to school," he reasoned.

But I didn't tell him my schedule for today though? Well, I must have told him my schedule for today last night when I was tired. I brushed off my thoughts and decided to get in his car.

As I get into the front seat, he greeted me with a kiss on my cheek and a kiss on my lips.

Damn, who wouldn't fall for that gesture?