19

In honor of 1k reads.

"Jennie, I didn't know that you were capable of doing such violent things..."

I heaved a sigh. Taehyung brought me to his penthouse so we can talk privately without any ears listening to our conversation. Taehyung will probably dislike me and get turned off because of the scene that I've caused today. I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to end whatever he felt from me.

"Let's end this now. You're just wasting your time talking to me. You don't have to tell me directly..." why am I the one who got hurt by my words?

"End what exactly?" I know for a fact that he knew what I was saying.

"Whatever is happening. You disliked violence. You like prim and proper women. And-"

"The Jennie that I saw today, is another version of herself. Thus what you did doesn't change the fact that I have feelings for you. My love for you cannot be easily vanished, Jennie Kim. My love isn't some kind of sticker that you can easily peel off anytime you want. It takes more than that to make me lose my love for you, Nini," Taehyung firmly said with great authority.

I want to say something in my defense but no words came out of mouth. My eyes began to water. I took a deep breath to prevent the streaming of tears.

"Don't cry. The sight of you crying pains me," he announced with a pained look unto his alluring face. He wiped the tear off using his thumb. He pulled me for a hug and I cried into his chest.

"There is this feeling that's been dominating me that it made me tear up..." I confessed.

"Can you share that feeling with me?" his voice was very gentle. He played with my hair in a gentle way. I calmed down a bit because of what he did.

I'm really to open my heart to him. I won't let my previous experience affect the way I veiw love. It's clear what I feel for Taehyung. I won't beat around the bush and surrender my heart to him.

"I'm now ready. I'm now prepared to open my heart again. It's a yes. Yes is my answer to your courtmanship. And-"

"Can I kiss you?" he asked for permission. He tried to composed himself due to my sudden answer. He was indeed surprised at my announcement.

Instead of giving him a yes or a no, I wrapped my hands to his nape and tiptoed and kissed him briefly. He was caught off guard at my act but nevertheless, he liked it.

"Yes, you may..." I giggled, after my brief kiss. He devoured my mouth as he snaked his hands on my waist. I replied to his kiss with the same passion. The kiss was gentle and sincere. It was a kiss that physically represents our love. It also represented the burdens that we've been through. We halted our kiss due to the lack of air.

"This actively illustrates that we are now officially dating, if my statement is somehow correct..."

"Yes, we are dating." I beamed a smile. He smiled back and pinched my cheeks.

We were staring at each other's eyes. With my hands on his nape, and his hands on my waist, I am content. Both of us were smiling, feeling happy at each other's company. Our short momentum got halted because his phone ranged.

"Answer you phone..." I ordered since its been ringing repeatedly for almost 2 minutes.

"Fine."

Dwarf is calling

"What?" Taehyung asked. Irritation cannot be hidden at his voice.

"Its about Seok Jin. I finally found him. And as for Jisoo, she is still missing. Though I have a hunch where she is at," I heard Jimin Park's reply, ignoring Taehyung's rudeness. His phone wasn't on speaker thus I can still hear their conversation because Taehyung didn't want to let me go.