23

"What's your favorite color?"

All of our eyes were darted to Jisoo. After I said a few things about my ex, she randomly asked us a question.

"Black?" I answered.

"Pink!" Lisa and Rosé said in unison.

"Mines purple but let's do blackpink. Ain't that bad right?" she asked for approval.

Blackpink? That is a nice name for a group. It's just a simple word yet appealing.

"Blackpink? Not bad..." Jimin shrugged.

Jimin and Jungkook was still here.

"I'll list it down okay?" and our time for each other ended. I told them that I'll be out now since I promised Taehyung that we will go in a date. I kinda feel bad for not spending time with him anymore ever since me and my friends reunited.

I bid my goodbyes and went to the engineering department. Their building wasn't that far from the auditorium. It was a 3 minutes walk towards the auditorium.

In a span of 3 minutes, I arrived at my destination. I glance at my watch. His class should end now soon since it's already 3 pm. He gave me his schedule so I knew his classes of the day.

Just as 3 o'clock striked, the door flung open revealing the engineering students. I didn't mind them and just patiently waited for him. But what I've witnessed, surprised me.

He was talking to a girl probably same age as him. They were laughing and joking about engineering stuff. I glance at the girl.

She's a bit taller than me. She has a pale and slim appearance. As I've observed her, I found out that it was Nayeon Im! I didn't know she was taking engineering...

"You'd be a great Engineer someday, Taehyung. We can all guarantee that, right classmates?" Nayeon praised. Their classmates who was in there was nodding in approval.

"I know," Taehyung admitted.

"You really are inspired, huh?" a blonde dude said. I observed the guy. His lips were curved into a smirk. He's probably enjoying teasing Taehyung. I glance at him one more time and it was the guy who was beside Joshua Hong!

"Yeah, since class started," Taehyung said sounding a little defensive.

"Really?" Nayeon asked not even bothering to hide the disbelief on her voice.

"Yes, so stop it Jeonghan Yoon and Nayeon Im." Taehyung tried to sound annoyed but I knew he wasn't.

"Says the one who was forced to take engineering," Jeonghan mocked.

I didn't know it was out of his will. He said that he liked engineering when we first met.

Did he lie to me?

Why are you mad, Jennie? It's ironic coming from a liar and a cunning woman.

I almost forgot what my purpose in his life. Why am I getting affected when he lies when in the first place, I was the one whose lying the most? This relationship is a lie. This love is dishonest.

I heaved a sigh. Looks like his going to take a little while so I started walking forward. I decided to just wait for him on the parking lot. But before I could get far enough, the blonde man, Jeonghan, saw me.

"Your inspiration is here. She's waiting for you, Tata," Jeonghan teased.

I blush when they looked at me. I knew I have a bad reputation in this school for dating Taehyung Kim. I told him that we should  hide our relationship but he objected. He didn't want me to be a secret. I appreciate him for that but guilt started devouring me.