e l e v e n

I was sat in bed snuggled up to draco, he looked at me and kissed my lips gently before saying "I love you, Lily"

"I l-" I was interupted by the sound of an alarm.

I woke up.  I hit the snooze button on my alarm before getting up. Why was I dreaming about Malfoy, I hated him.

I headed to the bathroom, showered, brushed my teeth and decided to actually put some effort into what I looked like. I grabbed the straightners from my draw and straightend my hiar. I never curled or straightend my hair unless it was a special occassion. I was about to put on a bit of light makeup, when I looked up in the mirror. I saw my grams stood behind me.

"Grams?"

"Hello dear" she beamed

"what- how can i see you?" i asked confused

"i put a curse on the locket i left you, it means that you can see me as a ghost, i decided now that you are ready to see me"  I was never going to take the locket off now. "all you have to do is tap the locket twice if you need me and i will get the signal on mine" she said Holding up a matching necklace to mine from her neck. I didn't know what to say i was shocked at she never came to see me sooner.

"I have to go now, I love Lily"

"I love you t-" but she was gone.

I put on a bit of highlighter, maskcara, blush and lipgloss before walking to the hall. I got lots of looks on the way, I never really cared what I looked like so people were probably suprised to see me looking different. I sat down and grabbed a peice of toast.

"wow lils, you look pretty" said ginny

"aha, thanks" i said

I could feel malfoy looking at me the whole way thorugh breakfast untill we heard crying in the courtyard and everyone ran to look. Professor Trelawny was stood in the middle with umbridge and bags all around her.

"Please Delores, I have worked at this school for as long as I can remember please don't do this"

"I'm terribly sorry but being a teacher means doing your job properly, seeing as you have failed to do so i have no other option than to fire you" she said as Trelawny burst into tears.

"How about you try and do your job properly then?" i mumbled, a bit to loud, everyone looked at me including umbridge

"what was that Miss Potter?"

"Oh nothing"

"detention my office now" she said with a sweet smile. I knew the smile was sarcastic as i made my way through the crowd to her office. Somehow she beat me there as i knocked the door,

"come in" she said as i opened the door "ah Miss Potter, you will be doing some lines for me today" I sat down reaching for my quill

"Oh no you will be using my special quill today" she said handing me it.

"theres no ink" i said confused

"oh you won't be needing any" she said "now i would like you to write, i will not insult a teacher 10 times" it was only ten times it cant be that bad i thought but boy was i wrong. As i started to write i had a pain in my hand, i looked to see the words i was writing form on my hand. I pushed through the pain until the sentance 'i will not insult a teacher' was engraved on my hand ten times. A small drop of blood made it way down my hand as my hand was soon dripping with blood.

"I think it has sunk in now you can go" she said sipping her tea. I ran out into the corridoor, students were piling in i had been in her office for longer than expected as people made there way to lunch. I went and sat with the girls.

"Lily, are you okay?" she said as my hand was in excrutiating pain. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I started to cry. "Oh my god what happened to your hand?" she said shocked

"umbridge" i said

"you need to tell dumbledore now!"

"No!" i said

Malfoy walked into the hall and noticed my hand, he looked at me in a worried way before i got up and left. He followed me out, i could smell his strong cologne.

"Lily?" he called "are you okay?"

"OH FUCK OFF" i screamed "you act like you hate me one minute and now you care make you fucking mind up draco!"

"Lily i-" I didn't let him finish I slapped him across the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR! IM TRYNG TO SEE IF YOU OKAY!" He said shoving me hard against the wall.

"DO I SERIOUSLY LOOK OKAY?!" I asked before he slapped me hard in the face. I gasped in shock.

"You don't deserve my help, you worthless blood-traitor" he snarled

"Oh fuck you!" i said before walking away. My face stung. He realised what he had done and called after me.

"Lily, wait, im sorry!" i could hear the meaning in his voice but i didn't care, he had hurt me mentally and physcially now. I was done with him.