Music That Makes My Heart Ache {19} [mature]

Author's Note siebenunddreißig (aka turdy-seven hahaha):

LISTEN UP I'm sorry people don't like how I type Niall's accent... just thought I'd say that ONE MORE TIME because there are still people who tell me it's annoying :[ Stop being poopheads and just appreciate his irish-ness! It ain't changing!

The song of the chapter is Heartbeat by The Fray
& check out the photo in the media section bc CHIALLER FEELS.

::WARNING::
Graphic LOVE SCENE... skip it if you want to ... but it's your loss ;] I mean, wattpad made me change my rating to R... so I may as well take advantage of making the love scenes, well... graphic! you know? ;)

PLEASE LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THIS IS MY ABOSOLUTE FAVORITE CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN. EVER. AND OMFG IF YOU PRUDE BITCHES COMPLAIN ABOUT THERE NOT BEING A CONDOM ONE MORE TIME I WILL COME THRU YOUR WATTPAD APP AND CHOP YOUR TITS OFF!!! IT'S A GODDAMN FANFICTION! please enjoy :)
______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 19: Music That Makes My Heart Ache

|| j e t t a ||

I remember a soft jostling taking place next to me, but rather than pry my eyes open and face the world, I just decided to shove my head under the pillow to block out all forms of outside life. To my satisfaction, it worked quite well; I found myself being lulled back to sleep by the soft ticking of the alarm clock on the night stand. I could have sworn I felt a soft lingering kiss pressed to my shoulder, as well as a faint whisper fluttering against my exposed cheek, "Go back to sleep, love." I cracked one eye open but they were already done, so I rolled over and tumbled back into a dreamless haze.

|| l i a m ||

I spent the morning trying to round up the rest of the lads... I always hated mornings for this reason... the worst ones to wake were Zayn and Harry. I made my way past a sleeping Zayn who was sprawled out on the couch, and peeked my head into Niall's room. I was pleased to see that he was already standing at his dresser picking out his clothes. I smiled at  Channing who lay motionless in the middle of the bed before quietly closing the door and hurrying next door to check on Lou and Harry.

Thankfully the lads weren't being difficult at all this morning, but I did detect some tension between Harry and Louis; and I had quite a good idea what that tension was involving... or should I say who? 

Paul was standing in the hallway with the lot of us, all except Niall, who was taking a little too long for just grabbing a belt; I hurried into his room and spied him rolling around on the bed, wrapped up in Channing. For goodness sakes, he'll only be gone a couple of hours! After scolding him about the time, and dragging him from the room, we made our way through the hallways and out to the van which was waiting for us at the back exit. The front of the hotel was of course bombarded with fans, they just knew everything... there was no hiding from them!

Once we arrived at the radio station, luckily there weren't too many fans waiting for us. After a few pictures and autographs we were greeted kindly and introduced to the show host, who went by the name of Bobby Bones; he was a nice enough fellow. However, I just had this funny feeling that this interview just wasn't going to go as nicely planned as we hoped. After speaking a little more with the man and getting comfortable with him as well as his other co hosts, we were ON AIR.

"Hey everyone! This is the Bobby Bones morning show, and we've got some very special guests with us here today... One Direction!"

Each of the boys took turns saying hello and introducing themselves into the microphone. The woman interviewer, who went by the name of Jen, was sitting next to Harry and she spoke up next, "So boys, tell me! How are you enjoying yourselves in our great city of Saint Louis?" she asked kindly, dragging her eyes to meet each of ours for a second before refocsing on Niall who began speaking, "We really are lovin' it here... so many friendly people, we've felt very welcomed," he said into the mic with a smile.