This Ain't Twilight {25}

Author's Note neunundvierzig

Alright, so most of you were hoping that the girls would end up going on tour with the boys ya know... blahblahblah O_O  Now, I will neither confirm or deny that... but you all know I'd rather stab Liam with a rusty spoon than fall back on such a carroty cliché... so be patient :D 
LoL... 'rusty spoon'... sorry, i can't stop the carrot jokEs... aw, hush. they make me feel young c:

Dedicated to @1DPLUSME because she shared my story on instagram with her followers... woohoo!!

Do you guys like how I've toned down Niall's accent? some ppl still complain it's too much while others are starting to complain that it's not ENOUGH.... -_-

wahhh ='( nothing's fine, i'm torn bc all u cottonheaded ninnymuggings got me trippin like woaH

________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 25: This Ain't Twilight

|| l o u i s || (right after le epic punch to his beautifully stupid face)

I noticed Channing was quickly approaching me as she declared she knew where Jetta would have gone. A wave of relief washed over me, even though there was seriously a strain on our... relationship at the moment, I didn't want anything to happen to her.

As Channing took my hand, she pulled me out of the squabble between me and Harry; I gave her a curious look as we continued walking up the hill, she dragged me along like a five year old. Once we were out of ear shot of the others, Channing began speaking in a hushed tone, "Louis, I don't know what is going on in your head, but you need to figure out what you want. Eleanor is back at the van and you need to talk to her... get on the same page. Don't string both of those girls along... you have to make a decision and stick with it," she said adamantly.

I nodded my head solemnly and I continued walking toward the van as she stopped to go back down the hill, I turned quickly though, calling her name, "Chan?" I asked softly.

She turned around quickly, offering me a polite smile, "Yeah, Lou?" Her hair was still damp and fell down her back and shoulders in pretty waves. Her skin looked slightly sun kissed, and for the first time I realized that she was no longer wearing her clothes, but just her bathing suit. Although her scars were definitely noticeable, it was nothing that made her look hideous or strange.

"You look lovely," I said sincerely, motioning to her suit, "Love the strips," I smiled as her cheeks grew hot and she looked down at the ground. After a second she looked up and held my gaze, she hurried over toward me once more, throwing her arms around me, "Thanks, Lou," she whispered, "Make the right decision for YOU," she insisted before releasing me and walking back down the hill to stand next to Niall. She sent me one last wave before taking Niall's hand and leading him away toward the woods, in which Jetta had disappeared into.

With a lump in my throat, I continued up the hill, searching for Eleanor. After a moment, I noticed that the back door to the van was open, nervously I walked over, taking a seat next to her. We sat in silence for a few moments, nothing could be heard besides my obnoxiously loud heartbeat. After what felt like an eternity, she finally spoke up, drawing my attention away from my yellow swim trunks, which I had been staring at for the last five minutes.

"You like her," she said, phrasing it more as a fact rather than a question. My shoulders grew tense as I tried to figure out the best way to answer her question; after a few more seconds of my silence, I felt her warm hand close around mine, I looked down at our hands curiously before looking up to meet her gaze.