Part 1: Chapter 9

PICKCHA OF TYLAH TO DA SIED

Hey! Do you remember Travis?

You: *shakes head*

Well Travis is that smart little jerk who always seems like he's the smartest person in the entire grade!

What about Mike? You remember mike?

You: *shakes head again*

That's okay, I didn't either. But he's that guy in Jess's English class

Chapter 9:

The realization hit me that I have mrs. Kim's class next. I felt like ramming my head through the side of a moving bus multiple times since hayes is my ballroom partner. I really did not think this situation out.

I still felt hurt that hayes picked me over Amanda and yet he knows me more than her and trusts me more than her. It isn't fair that he liked her instead. Why couldn't he have liked me in the first place? All of this drama wouldn't have been created.

Amanda especially is not getting on my good side. The only times I saw her, she smiled sweetly at me. I looked at her, and if only looks can kill. I would've chopped her head off with the glare that I sent her. She then looked at me in a confused way and rolled her eyes.

First, she talks shit about me. Then, she dates the person I like. And last but not least, she's acting as if she did absolutely nothing wrong to me and that we're acting all buddy buddy.

I wanted to slap that smile right off that face with my kitchen knife.

"Class dismissed you may leave." Mrs. Scott waves us off.

I think I was the last person to leave this classroom. Tyler took the liberty to wait for me to pack my things up and pretty much put away everything. Tyler was always such a good friend to me.

He always cheered me up, he was always brutally honest but in a loving way and knows limits when to not tease you. He was like another older brother to me and I always thanked him for that.

"Do you think you'll manage?" Tyler asks.

"I'm not sure. I'll try my best." I sigh.

I walked into the classroom and I sat down in my assigned seat and think of all the endless possibilities of what might come next. The classroom was silent until hayes and travis came into the classroom. They seemed to be talking about the algebra test scores. Travis was one of the few who finished their test today.

"Yes, I got a four-sixty-five." Travis says obnoxiously and nods his head.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms across of my chest. I felt that Travis was probably the most obnoxiously intelligent person I have ever met. He's a sexist pig too, and always claims that guys are much superior than girls and states "scientific facts" about things that are extremely useless and probably insulting.

Long story short, he's a clever bitch.

"Wow, that must be the highest score in the class." Hayes exclaims.

"I know." Travis says and nods his head.

"Afternoon class." Mrs. Kim says and claps her hands together.

"You know the drill!" She says and everyone starts to move the desks around to the walls. People helped form a circle with the chairs and some people just sat down and did nothing.

I was one of the people who just stayed in her spot and didn't move.

I tie my hair into a loose ponytail and I stand up in my seat. Hayes glances at me and I return the gesture and we both just stare at each other like no tomorrow.