Part 1 : Chapter 13

GUYS I LIVE IN HAWAII AND HAYES WAS HERE BUT I COULDNT FUCKING MEET HIM AND IM SO FUCKING SAD AND I WAS CRYING ASFKGLSJ

Btw this is the last chapter of part 1!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for part 2!!!

aND IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MY BBYS I FEEL SO BAD IM SO TERRIBLE

Chapter 13;

Fretting. That's all what I've been doing.

Fretting.

Travis and freaking Gabe knows that I like Hayes and I made it a dead giveaway. Telling him will probably ruin our friendship, but I feel like I need to get it out of my system also!

Maybe I should confront Hayes on the last day since he's leaving and tell him my true feelings? Will that probably work?

Well the last day of school is already tomorrow, and Gabe and Travis has spread around the entire school that I freaking have a crush on Hayes. So far, I'm surprised that the news never traveled to him yet considering how fast the rumor is spreading.

People already know that Hayes and I are best friends and some suspected that we did like each other. Well they were half correct because, I like Hayes and he doesn't like me back. Half of the grade are thinking that their suspicions were correct and now they're saying we're a cute couple.

I liked it when they did but my feelings for Hayes needs to fade away. This is possibly the worst situation I've ever been in since I still can't let my feelings go.

I really like Hayes and it hurts to see that he's not going to like me back, and how he's moving and going to a different school. Tomorrow is banquet already and half of the grade assume that Hayes and I like each other.

I think I should clear the rumors up saying I don't like him, but I should tell Hayes that I like him on the last day of school. I can't stand the burden of not telling him but I don't know what his reaction would be like.

I sigh and clarify my decision through my head again. It was decided I am going to tell him my true feelings tomorrow right after school ends.

The thing about me was that I think to much. I think out so many possible scenarios and I always pick the most impossible ones, hoping that it will go the way I plan it. Sometimes I picked the most horrifying ones and over exaggerate them feeling like it may go worse. But it doesn't.

I was fumbling with my hands while waiting for the tardy bell to ring. It was often a bad habit that my mom addressed to me. Whenever I fidgeted with my hands in front of her, she would automatically know something is wrong or there is something I feel nervous or apprehensive about. So I knew that I should break that habit.

But ever since I've been liking Hayes that habit came back and I knew that Hayes had such an effect on me. Whenever he played with my hair during class I would feel my stomach jolt with electricity. Or whenever he teased me or something, my mind would go completely crazy.

"Jess? Hellooooo?" Kayla asks me. "You were day dreaming for like 5 minutes are you alright?" Kayla furrows her eyebrows and leans closer to her desk.

"No." I say honestly, and quietly.

"Do you want to tell me?" She asks and closes the laptop in front of her.

Today my media class was my first class of the day and Kayla would always take her chair and sit next to mine. Before Hayes came into my life, we would fool around a lot and we would create a lot of inside jokes. I'm absolutely sure that Kayla can see the difference in my personality a few months before compared to now.