You're A What?

"They'll have taken him to the witches house. You know what they say. There's few that go through them gates that come out again."

"Fish 'n chips." Mrs. Beaver said putting a plate in front of me and Lucy.  "But there is hope, my dears. Lots of hope."

Mr. beaver spit his drink back into his cup before talking. "Oh, yeah. There is a right bit more than hope! Aslan is on the move."

"Who's Aslan?" Ed asked, while my face lit up.

"Who's aslan?" Mrs beaver repeated laughing. "You cheeeky little blighter." He was tapped by he's wife. "What? You don't know do you? Rowan do you know?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"We haven't exactly been here very long." Peter replied.

"Well he's only the king of the whole woods. The top geezer. The real king of Narnia."

"He's been away for a long while."

"But he's just got back. And he's waiting for you near the stone table."

"He's waiting for us?" Lucy asked.

"You're blooming joking. They don't even know about the prophecy."

"Well then.."

"Look. Aslans return, Tumnus arrest, the secret police, it's all happening because of you!"

"You're blaming us?" Susan asks.

"No! Not blaming. Thanking you!"

"There's a phrophecy. When adams flesh and adams bone sits at the Cair Paravel in throne, the evil time will be over and done."

"That doesn't really rhyme."

"I know it don't. You're kind of missing the point.  It has long been foretold that two sons of Adam and three daughters on Eve one with magical abilities will defeat the white witch and restore peace to Narnia."

"And you think we're the ones?"

"Well you better be because aslans already fitted out your army."

"Our army?" Lucy asked.

"Mum sent us away so we wouldn't get caught up in a war." Susan reasoned.

"I think you've made a mistake. We're not hero's."

"We're from Finchley."

"Besides none of us have magical abilities."

"Thank you for your hospitality." Susan said standing up.

"Actually I do." I spoke catching their attention.

"Rowan we have to go."

"But you can't just leave."

"He's right we have to help Mr. Tumnus."

"It's out of our hands."

"No it isn't." I replied standing tall.

"I'm sorry but it's time the 5 of us were getting home. Ed?"

"Where'd he go?" I asked.

"I'm gonna kill him."

"You may not have to. Has Edmund ever been to Narnia before?"

"Yeah. He followed Lu and I one night." I grabbed my coat and ran out the door.

Tracking up a hill seeing his footprints. We stopped at the crest seeing her castle in the distance.

"Edmund!" Lucy yelled.