part12

Kaalis lang ni gin..natatawa pa rin si yong..hayyy...ang sarap ng feeling..

Waaaaaaahhh...i need to go din pala..i need to met our manager..

Nagbihis sya after half and hour nasa sasakyan na sya...

So..whats going on between you and that guy...nagulat si gin when joong ask her..

Who do you mean?

Yong...i saw him go inside your unit this morning..pupuntahan sana kita..

Ahh...his my brother friend..and all of them they come and go inside my unit..

Ahhh...sabi lang nito..tas di na umimik..

Pababa na ako ng car when someone come beside me...

Hi long time.no see yong..i didnt hear that voice in two years now..but still so clear in my mind..

What are you doing here?i ask her without looking at her..

Is this what you going to say to me...its been two yeard already...wika nito sabay kapit sa braso ko...

Pinalis ko naman yun..mahirap na..nasa paligid lang ang mga reporter..

We dont have anything to talk about jhoymie..and i think you dont have any business here...

Oh common  yong..i know wbat i did is wrong..i shouldnt do that...i regret it you..but i cant do anything..nakapirma na ako ng contract dun so i need to go..

But now..am here already and if you want i will stop modelling just comeback to me...

Jhoymie...dont you think its too late already....what we had before is gone now...what i ask you before will never happened again..so please....stay away from me.....

Pagkawika ko tumalikod na ako...

But she hug me..

Please babe...i suffer from it also..tagal kong hinintay ang moment na to..from airport dto na ako dumiritso just to see you...so please forgive me..

Tinanggal ko mga kamay nya sa baywang ko...

Please..what ever you will do now wont change what you did before...i said to her and leave her there..

I still wont give up...i will make you mine again..sigaw nito...

Napabuntong hiningan ako...

I rent a yatch for me and jhoymie were celebrating our 3yrs anniversary...and am planning to ask her..

When were there we eat our diner candlelite dinner...and on our dessert..i put a ring on the top of the cake..

She was shock when she see it..

Will you marry me babe..?I ask her..

Am so sure she will say yes..

But then..

Am sorry yong..am not ready to give up my job yet...marrying you means leaving the modelling world...i cant do it now...am now in top of my carrer...pls understand me...

But babe...you know i can give you life more than you have now..you dont need to work..

Am sorry..wika nito sabay tayo...

I want to comeback now..pls bring the yatch to the dock...

I feel my world crash that time...piniga at dinurog...when were in the dock she look at me and say..

Am going to paris tomorrow...and am breaking up with you now yong..yun lang at umalis na ito...

Tagal ko ding dinamdam ang ginawa nya..and now she come back here as if nothing happened...the nerve of that woman..