part 36

authors note: guys i'm so sorry for such a long break! i've been really stressed and not doing well but im gonna try to get back on my grind so please don't rush me.
——————————————————————————
It's been over an hour since you guys arrived to the hospital. no ones heard anything about maddy or the baby, jordan has been pacing around the waiting room and asking any nurse or doctor he sees if they know anything. y/n: jordan just sit down they will tell us something when they can. jordan turned and looked at you, jordan: fine your right. anthony was sitting across from you next to avani, since we had to bring maddy to the hospital he didn't have a chance to tell avani anything. y/n: do you think he will tell her- you whispered to vinnie while looking at anthony- i don't want her to hear it from someone else. before vinnie had a chance to reply a doctor walked over to you guys.
doc: are you guys here for maddy crum? jordan immediately got up and rushed over to him, jordan: yes i'm the father of the baby. vinnie and i walked up behind jordan and stood with him. jordan: and she's the aunt- turning to look at me. doc: well we rushed her into the operating room to perform and emergency c-section, her and the baby made it out and are both in a room waiting for you. y/n: can we see them now? doc: yes follow me.

we walked down the hallway to a room and the doctor opened the door. as soon as we walked in her face lit up with a smile, jordan walked up to her side and looked down at the baby. maddy: it's a girl and her name is paisley huxhold! everyone rushed over to her to see the baby girl. vinnie grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me out into the hallway. y/n: hey i wanted to see- he interrupted me
vinnie: when can we have a baby? i looked up at him with the biggest smile on my face, y/n: vinnie we're to young to have a baby right now. he looked down at me pouting, vinnie: pleaseeee? i couldn't help but smile at him, y/n: someday we can. i turned back around and walked back into the room dragging him with me.

after a long night at the hospital avani, vinnie and i decided to go back to the house and clean up. we pulled into the driveway and i immediately regretted throwing this party. i got out and opened the front door and saw how much of a mess the house was. i went into the kitchen and started grabbing trash bags, i walked out of the kitchen and got to work. vinnie was working on cleaning up the outside, and avani was working on cleaning up the upstairs.
after what seemed like forever we were done and the house was back to being sparkly clean.  vinnie walked up behind me and started kissing my neck. y/n: vinnie stop not tonight. vinnie: please we never finished what we started at the party. y/n: i'm tired and we have to go back to the hospital in the morning. vinnie: fine but you owe me. i gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and ran to my room with him following me. he ran up behind me and picked me then throwing me on the bed. he got on top of me and started tickling me. y/n: vinnie stop i can't breathe-you said in between laughs. you guys kept tickling each other for a will and ended up falling asleep with your head on his chest.
———————————————————————————
authors note: sorry this chapter is so short! i've got to come up with more ideas for this story. i wrote this kind of fast so there might be some typos and mistakes. and thank you for 65k reads that's insane!!