part 7

*your pov*
it was the next morning and you looked up and saw that vinnie was still sleeping so you went onto tiktok. the song gonna marry your daughter started playing on a tiktok.
vinnie: i'm gonna marry you one day.
y/n: i can't wait for that day to come!
you got up off the bed.
vinnie: where are you going?
y/n: i'm gonna get ready.
vinnie: okay me too.
vinnie got up and went to his computer and played a song.
y/n: what song is this?
vinnie: you'll see, just dance with me.
you soon noticed he played gonna marry your daughter, he started to sing along. you guys slower danced to this song until it ended. he dipped you and kissed you.
y/n: awe vinnieee
vinnie: what?
y/n: that was so cute
vinnie: awe stop.
you smiled and turned around and walked into the bathroom.
y/n: i'm gonna take a shower.
vinnie: okay, need any company?
y/n: not today silly, we have stuff to do.
vinnie: we do?
y/n: yeah we're gonna go to the mall and get some outfits picked out for avanis party she's throwing tonight.
vinnie: oh yeah i forgot about that.
you finished up your shower and you got dressed. you were finishing up your makeup when vinnie popped his head in the door.
vinnie: almost ready? jordan and maddy are ready.
y/n: yep let's go!
you guys got into the car and drove to the mall. when you got out you walked over to maddy.
y/n: hey maddy wanna come with me, i wanna surprise vinnie tonight with my outfit!
maddy: omg of course! your gonna look so good!
y/n: vinnie i'm going with maddy! meet you guys back here in 2 hours!
you and maddy went to so many stores but you finally got your whole outfit picked out. you guys still had half an hour till you were supposed to be at the car so you and maddy went to get starbucks.
you guys made it back to the car and saw jordan and vinnie were already there.
vinnie: can i see what you got?
y/n: no way! it's a surprise!
vinnie: what that's not fair! you know what i'm wearing!
y/n: you'll just have to deal with it.
jordan turned and looked at maddy.
maddy: don't ask your not seeing either!
jordan: okay.
you guys got in the car and drove back home. you all just hung out at the house for the whole day till it was time to get ready for the party. you and maddy went to your apartment to get ready, you told the boys you'd meet them there.
maddy: your outfit is gorgeous your going to look amazing!
y/n: omg yours is so cute, jordan's gonna love it!
maddy: we're both gonna look amazing! the boys won't be able to keep their eyes off of us! you both finished getting ready and headed to the party. when you walked in jordan and vinnie saw you guys and their jaws dropped. you guys walked over to them.
y/n: hey boys!
vinnie: wow you look gorgeous!
y/n: awww vinnie, you look very handsome!
jordan: maddy you look amazing!
maddy: awe thanks babe, you don't look to bad yourself.
y/n: let's go dance!
you guys spent hours out on the dance floor!
y/n: vinnie can you go get us some drinks please?
vinnie: of course i'll be right back.
you watched vinnie walk away. you went back to dancing with maddy and jordan. after a while you realized vinnie had been gone for a while. you walked off the dance floor to go find him. you saw him standing by the drink table talking to a girl. you decided to let her know he was yours.
y/n: hey babe!
you walked up to him and kissed him and you made sure to use tongue. she watched you guys kiss.
y/n: who are you?
vinnie: this is nessa josh's ex remember?
y/n: oh yeah i do, anyways wanna go dance some more?
vinnie: sure sounds fun!
y/n: let's go!
you guys spent most of the rest of the night dancing until everyone was tired and wanted to go home. since jordan didn't drink he drove you guys to the boys house for the night. you and vinnie made your way up to his room.
y/n: hey this top is dress is really tight can you unzip it please?
vinnie: yeah of course.
vinnie started unzipping your dress but realized you didn't have anything on underneath.
vinnie: you don't have anything on under it.
y/n: yeah i know ;)
vinnie: i'll grab you some of my clothes.
y/n: oh okay.
he came back with a shirt and sweats. he handed them to you. you dropped your dress down and began to put the clothes on. vinnie didn't expect you to do that so he was shocked. (drunk you is kinda risky).
y/n: watcha staring at sir?
vinnie: you...
y/n: like what you see?
vinnie nodded his head and picked you up and layed you on the bed. you guys got kinda heated...