part 33

the next morning you woke up early to go take a shower and get ready to help maddy and jordan move. you finished your shower and looked to see if vinnie was still asleep. he was..
💭your thoughts 💭
he's such a cute sleeper
💭end of thought 💭
you went back to getting ready. about 15 minutes later you were done. you turned off the bathroom light and closed the door. you turned to see that vinnie was still asleep. you went to his desk and wrote him a note saying "i went to go help maddy and jordan move! see you later, love you bubba"
you placed it on his nightstand and quickly kissed him on the forehead. you got into your car and drive to your apartment to fill it up with your stuff. you packed most of the stuff you needed into the car besides your vanity, bed, and some extra boxes. you drive back over to the house and went to help load jordan's boxes and bed into the uhaul. you guys loaded up all his stuff and drove over to maddys. you guys spent a while loading maddys stuff into the uhaul and drive over to your apartment. you guys unloaded everything and started unpacking. after a couple of hours you drove back to the house to unload your stuff. you walked in through the front door and as soon as vinnie saw you he came running.
vinnie: ahhhh y/n!!!
vinnie picked you up and gave you a huge hug. he spun you around.
vinnie: why didn't you wake me up?
y/n: because you were so pretty sleeping and i knew you went to bed late.
vinnie: awe bubba
you and vinnie went to your new room which was down the hall from vinnies. you started unpacking your clothes and putting them in the closet. you guys finished unpacking everything you could. you guys went in the uhaul and drive to your old apartment to get your bed, vanity and dresser. you walked in and saw that jordan and maddy had almost completely finished unpacking.
y/n: wow guys it looks great!
maddy: awe thank you!
you all loaded your stuff into the uhaul and drive back to the house. you and vinnie unloaded your stuff into your room and put it back together. after a while vinnie said he was gonna go stream for a little bit. you decided to stay in your room and finish decorating. you finished up the final touches and plugged your led lights in. you jumped up on your bed and ended up falling asleep.
vinnie: AHHHHH FUCK
you got scared and woke up. you looked at your phone and it said that it was already 10:37 pm. when you feel asleep it was only around 3. you got up grabbed your phone and went to vinnies room. you walked in rubbing your eyes and yawning.
vinnie: awe bubba did i wake you up?
y/n: yeah it's okay bubba.
you went and grabbed the extra chair vinnie had in his room and sat down next to him. you laid your head on his shoulder and watched him play. you read through his twitch comments and answered some questions. after a while vinnie got tired of playing.
vinnie: wanna get down food?
y/n: yeah
vinnie: what do you want to eat?
y/n: ummm mcdonald's?
vinnie: okay! i remembered your order.
y/n: awe thank you!
vinnie ordered your guys food and had it postmasted to the house. you went downstairs to get the food. before you went back upstairs you changed into one of vinnies shirts and a pair of shorts. you went upstairs and saw vinnie had made a cute set up in his room. he made his bed, lit some candles, put on a movie. you guys spent the rest of the night and part of the early morning talking, cuddling, and watching movies. you guys feel asleep watching the notebook cuddling.